Mobile style discussion

This generation is more concerned in looking cool and being out and about instead of stuck at home or at an internet cafe or library just to check their facebook. Peeps can go to parties, clubs, visit friends, relatives and go on road trip and still be able to post on the forum because they have a free mobile app for almost every site they visit, the exception being xenforo of course unless you count XFStop which is the only mobile style available and is not updated to XF 1.1. What's even worse is that you can't even any good mobile themes out there for sale.

You must be a customer and own XenForo.

If you do own a copy, please remember to associate your forum user account with your customer account :)
I'm not the owner, just a user or a forum and interested in helping get a mobile version going. I also found that I couldn't find the auto-detect add-on in the resource manager? Or can that just be downloaded from Cezz's thread if the owner of the Xenforo product goes onto it?

Thanks

I'm not the owner, just a user or a forum and interested in helping get a mobile version going. I also found that I couldn't find the auto-detect add-on in the resource manager? Or can that just be downloaded from Cezz's thread if the owner of the Xenforo product goes onto it?

Thanks

While I like your enthusiastic point of view. But as you guessed, only customers can download and access some parts of the community here.

If you're really interested in developing products, modifications, tweaks, and skins for XenForo, why not purchase a copy? $140 is less than your average utility bill and is far more affordable than most other community software. :)

Top Bottom