MineSync, for XF2

MineSync, for XF2 [Paid] 3.3.2 (S2.3)

No permission to buy (£35.00)
Is the source code available upon request?
No. But if you choose to make your own plugin implementation, we'd be happy to answer any questions to help with your development (e.g. information on the API endpoints, and the data that should be sent to XenForo by the server plugin, etc.)

As I say, making the server plugin is relatively trivial if you have experience with Java (incl. HTTP requests) and the API of the server mod you choose to use. Nevertheless, I couldn't recommend this route if you're a novice developer or don't have a developer to code it for you. Even though we can assist with questions, we can't really effectively code it for you, and so familiarity with the Java and Sponge APIs will be required.

Need a little of help. For some reason the Minecraft name and rank appears in profiles but not in posts. Any way I can fix this?

I checked through permissions, user options, MineSync options, everything that could possible relate to it and found no option to enable it.

nanocode updated MineSync, for XF2 with a new update entry:

Re. Support and updates period

We currently include 12 months complimentary support and updates with all license purchases. As of 1 May 2019, this will change to a 6 month period. As usual, it will be possible to renew licenses to extend the support and updates period.

Customers who have purchased licenses already, or purchase before 1 May 2019, will still have the standard 12 month support and updates period.

Read the rest of this update entry...

3.2.2_S2.1.2 update

This update fixes bugs in both the XenForo and server code and includes code cleanups. It also adds support for MC 1.14. A full summary is below.

Please refer to this article for more information on versioning.

Server update S2.1.0 -> S2.1.2
  • Single version JAR to support all versions MC 1.8 to MC 1.14. In the past, we had to issue a separate JAR file for MC 1.8 users, the default...

ok and just to confirm if i removed there rank in-game it gets removed on the forums right ?
Correct, when the next update processes. The user will need to log into the server for the rank on the forums to be updated, logging in inserts the update. After login updates can be from 0-20 minutes to take effect.

Correct, when the next update processes. The user will need to log into the server for the rank on the forums to be updated, logging in inserts the update. After login updates can be from 0-20 minutes to take effect.
Daft question maybe but any plans to also have this work in reverse ? with maybe a permission command we insert on the minesync webpanel to be executed in-game ?

Totally fine if not, just though it would be cool, if someone was to example get banned on the forums, there banned in-game as-well & vice versa (although iv yet to find a way to actually give a "rank" to banned people as well as prevent them actually being banned xD :/)

Daft question maybe but any plans to also have this work in reverse ? with maybe a permission command we insert on the minesync webpanel to be executed in-game ?

Totally fine if not, just though it would be cool, if someone was to example get banned on the forums, there banned in-game as-well & vice versa (although iv yet to find a way to actually give a "rank" to banned people as well as prevent them actually being banned xD :/)
Not currently. There is currently a way to execute a number of commands when a player links their account, but unfortunately no XF to server rank syncing.

Any plans for it thought if so thats dope :)
There were, but it would be part of a rewrite of the server node and not an insignificant amount of work. It would probably not be economic to make it since there’s not enough demand for it. Work was started on it but it isn’t completed and no current plans to finish that, unless a customer wishes to fund much of the development time.

Just wondering if this supports rank sync through the plugin NetworkManager (it has its own rank plugin built-in)
- https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/networkmanager.28456/

Also, I am guessing it requires a plugin on the server to sync it to xenforo. Does this plugin support MYSQL, or the ability to sync between multiple servers to detect when a player has already linked their account? I use redisbungee so I have multiple proxies with about 15-20 spigot servers running between them want to make sure I can make it work in this situation.

Just wondering if this supports rank sync through the plugin NetworkManager (it has its own rank plugin built-in)
- https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/networkmanager.28456/
We use Vault for rank syncing. If it's supported by Vault (or adds support itself for Vault) then it'll work. Contact that plugin's author to check this.

Also, I am guessing it requires a plugin on the server to sync it to xenforo. Does this plugin support MYSQL, or the ability to sync between multiple servers to detect when a player has already linked their account? I use redisbungee so I have multiple proxies with about 15-20 spigot servers running between them want to make sure I can make it work in this situation.
It uses HTTP queries to an API on the XenForo site. It supports Bungee with some limitations (in short: you can only have one set of global ranks, not different ranks on each server. if you have per-server ranks, you must choose a global set of ranks to sync). It's a Bukkit plugin, so it must be installed on each server you wish to use it on. Many customers choose to only install it on Lobby servers.

We use Vault for rank syncing. If it's supported by Vault (or adds support itself for Vault) then it'll work. Contact that plugin's author to check this.

It uses HTTP queries to an API on the XenForo site. It supports Bungee with some limitations (in short: you can only have one set of global ranks, not different ranks on each server. if you have per-server ranks, you must choose a global set of ranks to sync). It's a Bukkit plugin, so it must be installed on each server you wish to use it on. Many customers choose to only install it on Lobby servers.
Alright thank you. I will reach out to the Network Manager developer to see if it supports vault. If it does I will purchase thanks!

3.2.3_S2.1.3 update: bug fixes

This update fixes bugs in both the XenForo and server code and includes code cleanups. It also formally adds support for MC 1.15. A full summary is below.

Please refer to this article for more information on versioning.

XenForo update: 3.1.2 -> 3.1.3

• Better responsive support: prevent overflowing of MineSync block on mobile devices
  • Fix bug where MineSync block would show on...

I have question, i just wondering about buying this addon, i have question about usage on server, we have a network, so can i use that addon with Bungeecord? I saw only Vault link, i using LuckPerms for perms on bungeecord. Thank you for answer.

I have question, i just wondering about buying this addon, i have question about usage on server, we have a network, so can i use that addon with Bungeecord? I saw only Vault link, i using LuckPerms for perms on bungeecord. Thank you for answer.
It can be used with BungeeCord, but we don't provide a BungeeCord add-on. MineSync needs to be installed on each server. This will work with LuckPerms, since LuckPerms also has to be installed on each server.

Top Bottom