MineSync, for XF2

MineSync, for XF2 [Paid] 3.3.2 (S2.3)

No permission to buy (£35.00)
Sometimes I receive errors in the console:

Server error log Error: Call to a member function exists() on null src/addons/nanocode/MineSync/Repository/Key.php:81 Stack trace #0 src/addons/nanocode/MineSync/Pub/Controller/LinkMinecraft.php(56): nanocode\MineSync\Repository\Key->manualUsergroupSync(Object(XFMG\XF\Entity\User)) #1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): nanocode\MineSync\Pub\Controller\LinkMinecraft->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag)) #2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('nanocode\\MineSy...', 'Index', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'link-minecraft', Object(nanocode\MineSync\Pub\Controller\LinkMinecraft), NULL) #3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch)) #4 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() #5 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run() #6 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App') #7 {main} Request state array(4) { ["url"] => string(69) "/link-minecraft/?token= redacted &type=link" ["referrer"] => bool(false) ["_GET"] => array(3) { ["q"] => string(16) "/link-minecraft/" ["token"] => string(36) "redacted " ["type"] => string(4) "link" } ["_POST"] => array(0) { } }
Hi,

This is a bug which is fixed in the upcoming release and should be available for download today. For the fastest responses, I encourage you to create a ticket for your issues: https://nanocode.io/contact

nanocode updated MineSync, for XF2 with a new update entry:

3.2.0 update

MineSync 3.2 is a feature update to MineSync. It also includes a number of bug fixes.

New features:

Bug fixes:
  • Template modification changes (specifically for the profile page MineSync...

Read the rest of this update entry...

3.2.1 update

MineSync 3.2.1 contains bug fixes and other improvements.

Changelog:
  • Bug fix: Check a poster in a thread exists (i.e. is not a guest) before executing an avatar check method.
  • Bug fix: Invalid method call to access the UserUpdate service in the Key repository.
  • Misc: Remove clipboard.js from CSS we need to load - XF loads this already.
  • Misc: Fix incompatibility issue of the server block widget with the UI.X 2 style.
  • Misc: Update README

We recommend all...

Hi!
Love the direction you're taking with the server status widget. Does it work on a bungee level or only spigot? Based on your zendesk article I'm assuming I could make 4 widgets and point them to the 4 servers within my bungee proxy.

Any plan to add an option to display player heads/avatars representing who specifically is online for each server? I'd be willing to donate $20 to help fund this feature.

And/or adding Bungee support so 1 widget can handle the subject of who's in-game?

Hello, would it be possible to repair the minecraft account display on the xenith template? Because it's broken in default settings..

View attachment 180913View attachment 180914
For anyone with macros (Minecraft username and rank) not displaying properly on Abyss or Xenith:

CSS:
/* GENERIC STYLING */
.mcShowcaseBlock {
    background-color: @xf-pageBg;
    padding: 4px 2px;
    height: 42px;
    margin-top: 10px;

.playerAvatar {
        padding: 3px 0px 0px 2px;
        float: left;
        width: 28px;
    }

.playerData {
        font-size: 11px;
        padding: 8px 2px 8px 6px;
        float: left;
        text-align: left;
        word-spacing: 0;
        width: 70%;

&.withGroup {
            padding: 1px 2px 1px 6px;
        }

.playerUsername {
            color: #2c3e50;
            height: 13px;
            margin-bottom: 2px;
        }
    }
}

Last edited:
For anyone using the server status widget on Abyss or Xenith this will fix the border:

HTML:
<xf:css src="ncms_global.less"/>
<xf:js>
    new Clipboard(".NcmsCopyable", {
        text: function(trigger) {
            return trigger.dataset.address;
        }
    });
</xf:js>

<div class="block-container">
        <h3 class="block-minorHeader">{$title}</h3>
        <div class="block-body block-row">
            <div class="ncms-server-status">
                <a href="javascript:void(0);" class="NcmsCopyable" title="Click to copy IP" data-address="{$server.displayAddress}">{$server.displayAddress}</a><br>
                <xf:if is="$server.online"><span>{$server.players.online}/{$server.players.max}</span></xf:if>
            </div>
        </div>
    </div><br>

If you are using Abyss and want to fix the hard to read username in the macros:

CSS:
        .playerUsername {
            color: #fff;
            height: 13px;
            margin-bottom: 2px;
        }

Is this project truly unmaintained? If so is it worth $35?

Hello @Smadger,
This add-on has many useful features, but I would not say it is worth $35. If you think the price is a little too steep for you there is a cheaper alternative (I do not own this alternative), although from the description it looks to have fewer features. I hope this helps you.

Cheaper Alternative: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/continuity-minecraft-rank-synchronisation.6510/

Best Regards,

@BenProPlayz

3.2.1 (S2.1.0) update

This update contains an update for the server nodes only. If you are upgrading from 3.2.1 you do not need to upload any new files to your XenForo installation (you should only use the new .jar file in the "Server" directory). Please refer to this article for more information on versioning.

Server update S2.0 -> S2.1

This update contains various code improvements, stability and...

Does this work with bungee?
It supports servers using Bungee. It doesn't include a Bungee plugin (not needed). You'd instead install this on each one of your servers that you want to be 'nodes' for syncing (i.e. /link, /register, send data) -- I would recommend these to be your lobby servers (install it on all of them).

Note two caveats when using this with Bungee:
  • You may not be able to give certain linking rewards (cannot execute most commands, give money, etc., but can add a permission/rank/etc.; this is because money would duplicate across servers. There's no technical limitation, but consider if duplicate running of commands is a business problem).
  • You cannot sync server-specific ranks. If you have the same ranks across your lobbies, e.g. VIP, MVP, etc. across your network, that's fine. If a player has different ranks on different servers, though, you can only sync one set of synchronised ranks. This shouldn't be a problem for most standard networks.

We have many clients using MineSync with a Bungee server. It works well very within those two constraints, which are only a problem for certain servers. Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any further questions!

no matter what server I put it on i throws this error

Code:
>[2K
[13:29:33 WARN]: [MineSync] Plugin MineSync vS_2.1.0 generated an exception while executing task 455

com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected BEGIN_OBJECT but was STRING at line 1 column 1 path $

at com.google.gson.internal.bind.ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.java:224) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-2086bb0-8cc5a7e]

at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:887) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-2086bb0-8cc5a7e]

at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:852) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-2086bb0-8cc5a7e]

at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:801) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-2086bb0-8cc5a7e]

at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:773) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-2086bb0-8cc5a7e]

at io.nanocode.minesync.Main._schedulePendingLinksTask(Main.java:171) ~[?:?]

at io.nanocode.minesync.Main.access$000(Main.java:42) ~[?:?]

at io.nanocode.minesync.Main$2.run(Main.java:152) ~[?:?]

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:76) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-2086bb0-8cc5a7e]

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:52) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-2086bb0-8cc5a7e]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:1.8.0_181]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:1.8.0_181]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_181]

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected BEGIN_OBJECT but was STRING at line 1 column 1 path $

at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.beginObject(JsonReader.java:385) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-2086bb0-8cc5a7e]

at com.google.gson.internal.bind.ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.java:213) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-2086bb0-8cc5a7e]

... 12 more

no matter what server I put it on i throws this error

Hi,

Could you open a ticket regarding this, at https://nanocode.io/contact. Please include a copy of your configuration file, your Spigot/Minecraft version (/version command output), and your Java version. Additionally, your server IP and website URL would be useful.

Also try using the previous version of the MineSync server (S2.0.x) -- this is available in a previous version of MineSync. That could be helpful.

Top Bottom