MineSync, for XF2

MineSync, for XF2 [Paid] 3.3.2 (S2.3)

No permission to buy (£35.00)
If I whitelist my server, can people go onto the website and register then get past the whitelist?
Not really possible unfortunately. You can run commands in-game after a player links, but without being able to log into the server they can't link their account.

hello @nanocode. You still active on this resource? Cause its marked as "Unmaintained"...

Regards
Hi, yes, the add-on is largely feature complete. We maintain updates for compatibility with newer versions of XenForo or Minecraft if needed, but generally API changes are backwards compatible so a separate update is not required.

Hello, thanks for answer do you have Skype Or discord or any other messenger for communicate?
I Hope you have, in yes Send me please a DM With your username, i have any questions Before buying

Thanks

Hello, thanks for answer do you have Skype Or discord or any other messenger for communicate?
I Hope you have, in yes Send me please a DM With your username, i have any questions Before buying

Thanks
Unfortunately not, but happy to answer any questions via our support system or a conversation here.

Hello, Im trying to purchase this product but it's not allowing me to get onto the checkout page nor create an account. Am I missing a step?

Hello, Im trying to purchase this product but it's not allowing me to get onto the checkout page nor create an account. Am I missing a step?
Hi - have you verified your email address? There should be an email sent to you with a verification link.

Hi - have you verified your email address? There should be an email sent to you with a verification link.
No, it just takes me straight to the buying page, then add license to cart before it then goes straight back to the product page. I tried to click on Checkout but it only lands back on the product page again. Then I clicked on Dashboard and it'll give me the log in page but nowhere to sign up.

No, it just takes me straight to the buying page, then add license to cart before it then goes straight back to the product page. I tried to click on Checkout but it only lands back on the product page again. Then I clicked on Dashboard and it'll give me the log in page but nowhere to sign up.
bump

(Sorry for multiple bumps) I checked the other products on the store and they were able to get me through to the check out point and make a new account. But for some reason, no matter what I do, I can't purchase this product at all, it just keeps sending me back to the product page.

(Sorry for multiple bumps) I checked the other products on the store and they were able to get me through to the check out point and make a new account. But for some reason, no matter what I do, I can't purchase this product at all, it just keeps sending me back to the product page.
Hello? I have an account but I'm still unable to purchase this.

Top Bottom