Minecraft Sign Up Validation method

Zmolahah

Hey so I'm looking for a Xenforo add-on that can connect to my Minecraft server and when a user signs up on my Xenforo website it will send a command in chat on the server and can support the players name e.g. "%player" and by player I mean Minecraft username so they can be rewarded for signing up (Would be great if it can support multiple commands too). If their is already an add-on like this (paid or free) please direct me to it but if not I will be willing to pay a fair price for this add-on also after I've paid you could still do anything you wish with it (Release it on the resources page... Etc...) Now I know this has been suggested like a million times by quite a few other members (I've seen a few posts about it) But I'm just desperate for an add-on like this

Hey so I'm looking for a Xenforo add-on that can connect to my Minecraft server and when a user signs up on my Xenforo website it will send a command in chat on the server and can support the players name e.g. "%player" and by player I mean Minecraft username so they can be rewarded for signing up (Would be great if it can support multiple commands too). If their is already an add-on like this (paid or free) please direct me to it but if not I will be willing to pay a fair price for this add-on also after I've paid you could still do anything you wish with it (Release it on the resources page... Etc...) Now I know this has been suggested like a million times by quite a few other members (I've seen a few posts about it) But I'm just desperate for an add-on like this
I could do this for you, I'll send you a PM.

Hey, i am also interested in such an Addon.
Would you sell the Addon to me?

I could do this for you, I'll send you a PM.
Hey, i am also interested in such an Addon.
Would you sell the Addon to me?
I've had a few other people contact me too, so yes as Zmolahah said I could release it in the resource manager, once I've got a version up and working (I'm pretty much done). I'll sell it in the resource manager :). I'll notify the people who've responded to this thread when its out.

I've had a few other people contact me too, so yes as Zmolahah said I could release it in the resource manager, once I've got a version up and working (I'm pretty much done). I'll sell it in the resource manager :). I'll notify the people who've responded to this thread when its out.
Awesome, how much do you think it would cost though? My budget is pretty limited.

I hate sounding pushy but are you actually working on it now? Or is this something coming later on?
I'm making this add-on at the moment. It is pretty much completed.
That add-on used to cost $15... last time I checked.

Also, that add-on only checks if the username is a paid minecraft account. The title of this request may be a little mis-leading... and I won't be selling it under that name. If you read the description the op's given, it might make a little more sense.

The add-on I've made allows users to register on a server (you can define multiple servers), once registered it will send commands (speciifed in the AdminCP) to the server via Rcon.

Some screenshots may explain it better.

0qUKQfO.png

LuhJ19m.png

Basically guys it's a way for players to click a register button on the website for one of the servers that you choose in the add-on and then it will execute the commands you defined on your server

Hey,
is the Addon already finished ;)?
The Screenshot looks very nice.
I really can't wait until the release. How is the development going?
Its pretty much ready, but I don't think I'm ready to give the support that will be needed for people to get this to work. There is quite a few things that need to be setup in the minecraft server and the web server, it won't (in most cases) be a plug and play add on.

I'm really busy with other things at the moment, but I will definitely release this once things clear up and I've got the time to offer support!

I'm making this add-on at the moment. It is pretty much completed.

That add-on used to cost $15... last time I checked.

Also, that add-on only checks if the username is a paid minecraft account. The title of this request may be a little mis-leading... and I won't be selling it under that name. If you read the description the op's given, it might make a little more sense.

The add-on I've made allows users to register on a server (you can define multiple servers), once registered it will send commands (speciifed in the AdminCP) to the server via Rcon.

Some screenshots may explain it better.

Also, we have a whitelist system that used to employ the 'Check for premium trick' through
http://www.minecraft.net/haspaid.jsp?user=SomeUserName

However I had numerous registrations of people who recently purchased their account, but according to the script, were not premium. I contacted Tobias Mollstam at Mojang to know if it was still reliable, and he confirmed that I shouldn't use it anymore:

'Hello, haspaid.jsp is deprecated and only shows old accounts. We're currently developing a proper API to query this information, but it sadly isn't on the top of the list. I'll move around the planning a bit.

Happy mining,
Tobias.'

Top Bottom