I need a BALLPARK quote from a talented developer who speaks English well and is familiar with the Mojang Skin and Player APIs. I may not be able to afford it, which is why I need a ballpark quote. This is a very large add-on, and I am telling you up front that I am difficult to work with when it comes to what I expect from the final product.
The add-on needs to:
The add-on needs to:
- Change the registration form with a custom form that shows/hides fields that must be filled out based on a radio selection
- Adds several new fields and tabs to a user's profile
- Validate XenForo username against the Mojang API to ensure it's a valid Minecraft name before they can register
- Moderator approval queue overhaul that allows moderators to post comments/discussion about a registration before approving/denying (this could be on a new profile tab instead of directly in the queue)
- Upon approving users, needs to send HTTPS POST response to another API
- New Moderation profile tab that shows all moderator discussions from previous step
- New Minecraft user profile tab that shows full Minecraft name history, full skin history, button to manually refresh these values (see https://namemc.com/profile/jeb_.1 for example of the data that needs to be captured and displayed)
- Cron job that auto-updates Minecraft names and skins on a set schedule (with throttling so it doesn't blacklist our IP from the API) for all XenForo users in the database
- Ban appeal form that allows users to appeal a ban. Ban appeals should show up in the Moderator approval queue notification system and allow moderators to comment on a ban appeal to discuss it. Needs functionality to email the user and post the sent email contents. I have an add-on for XF1 that already does this, but I don't like how it works. The data from my XF1 install needs to be migrated.
- XenForo user avatar is locked down and set to their current Minecraft skin (similar to https://xenforo.com/community/resources/tl-minecraft-avatar.6520/ but more advanced and better designed)