• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Minecraft Sign Up Validation method

Hey so I'm looking for a Xenforo add-on that can connect to my Minecraft server and when a user signs up on my Xenforo website it will send a command in chat on the server and can support the players name e.g. "%player" and by player I mean Minecraft username so they can be rewarded for signing up (Would be great if it can support multiple commands too). If their is already an add-on like this (paid or free) please direct me to it but if not I will be willing to pay a fair price for this add-on also after I've paid you could still do anything you wish with it (Release it on the resources page... Etc...) Now I know this has been suggested like a million times by quite a few other members (I've seen a few posts about it) But I'm just desperate for an add-on like this

shadrxninga

Hey so I'm looking for a Xenforo add-on that can connect to my Minecraft server and when a user signs up on my Xenforo website it will send a command in chat on the server and can support the players name e.g. "%player" and by player I mean Minecraft username so they can be rewarded for signing up (Would be great if it can support multiple commands too). If their is already an add-on like this (paid or free) please direct me to it but if not I will be willing to pay a fair price for this add-on also after I've paid you could still do anything you wish with it (Release it on the resources page... Etc...) Now I know this has been suggested like a million times by quite a few other members (I've seen a few posts about it) But I'm just desperate for an add-on like this
I could do this for you, I'll send you a PM.

Hey, i am also interested in such an Addon.
Would you sell the Addon to me?

shadrxninga

I could do this for you, I'll send you a PM.
Hey, i am also interested in such an Addon.
Would you sell the Addon to me?
I've had a few other people contact me too, so yes as Zmolahah said I could release it in the resource manager, once I've got a version up and working (I'm pretty much done). I'll sell it in the resource manager :). I'll notify the people who've responded to this thread when its out.

I've had a few other people contact me too, so yes as Zmolahah said I could release it in the resource manager, once I've got a version up and working (I'm pretty much done). I'll sell it in the resource manager :). I'll notify the people who've responded to this thread when its out.
Awesome, how much do you think it would cost though? My budget is pretty limited.

shadrxninga

I hate sounding pushy but are you actually working on it now? Or is this something coming later on?
I'm making this add-on at the moment. It is pretty much completed.
That add-on used to cost $15... last time I checked.

Also, that add-on only checks if the username is a paid minecraft account. The title of this request may be a little mis-leading... and I won't be selling it under that name. If you read the description the op's given, it might make a little more sense.

The add-on I've made allows users to register on a server (you can define multiple servers), once registered it will send commands (speciifed in the AdminCP) to the server via Rcon.

Some screenshots may explain it better.

Basically guys it's a way for players to click a register button on the website for one of the servers that you choose in the add-on and then it will execute the commands you defined on your server

shadrxninga

Hey,
is the Addon already finished ;)?
The Screenshot looks very nice.
I really can't wait until the release. How is the development going?
Its pretty much ready, but I don't think I'm ready to give the support that will be needed for people to get this to work. There is quite a few things that need to be setup in the minecraft server and the web server, it won't (in most cases) be a plug and play add on.

I'm really busy with other things at the moment, but I will definitely release this once things clear up and I've got the time to offer support!

I'm making this add-on at the moment. It is pretty much completed.

That add-on used to cost $15... last time I checked.

Also, that add-on only checks if the username is a paid minecraft account. The title of this request may be a little mis-leading... and I won't be selling it under that name. If you read the description the op's given, it might make a little more sense.

The add-on I've made allows users to register on a server (you can define multiple servers), once registered it will send commands (speciifed in the AdminCP) to the server via Rcon.

Some screenshots may explain it better.
Also, we have a whitelist system that used to employ the 'Check for premium trick' through
http://www.minecraft.net/haspaid.jsp?user=SomeUserName

However I had numerous registrations of people who recently purchased their account, but according to the script, were not premium. I contacted Tobias Mollstam at Mojang to know if it was still reliable, and he confirmed that I shouldn't use it anymore:

'Hello, haspaid.jsp is deprecated and only shows old accounts. We're currently developing a proper API to query this information, but it sadly isn't on the top of the list. I'll move around the planning a bit.

Happy mining,
Tobias.'