Add-on Rank Sync for Minecraft

Jaimss

Hi, I am looking for someone who can develop the following for me:

A combination of an addon/in game plugin/discord bot for syncing players ranks.

When players go to the website or join the discord, it should give them a command to type in game essentially. This will sync up their ranks because it knows who they are. When they type /forums or /discord in game, it gives them a custom invite code to either the discord or to make an account on the forums.

If you would be willing to do this for me, please let me know!!

I am willing to pay, and we can discuss a price in a conversation.

I am using XF2, Bungeecord in game with LuckPerms as the groups management and we can use the discord bot we already have.

MineSync might be of interest to you. It will allow people to register or link on the forums, but it doesn't have Discord command support. You can then use another add-on for Discord integration (there's a couple in the resources here) to then allow forum users to link with a Discord too, though that's a two step solution.

MineSync might be of interest to you. It will allow people to register or link on the forums, but it doesn't have Discord command support. You can then use another add-on for Discord integration (there's a couple in the resources here) to then allow forum users to link with a Discord too, though that's a two step solution.
Yea, I have looked into MineSync, but I don’t think it was mandatory to setup your account as one synced in game. I am looking for something more mandatory so all users are synced up.

Top Bottom