Minecraft Sign Up Validation method

Also, we have a whitelist system that used to employ the 'Check for premium trick' through
http://www.minecraft.net/haspaid.jsp?user=SomeUserName

However I had numerous registrations of people who recently purchased their account, but according to the script, were not premium. I contacted Tobias Mollstam at Mojang to know if it was still reliable, and he confirmed that I shouldn't use it anymore:
'Hello, haspaid.jsp is deprecated and only shows old accounts. We're currently developing a proper API to query this information, but it sadly isn't on the top of the list. I'll move around the planning a bit.

Happy mining,
Tobias.'
All purchases before Scroll's launch should still be shown.

The time I discovered it was somewhere late 2012, I sent Mojang an email asking about the reliability, and they responded that it was deprecated in that time already (email response dates from 26 December 2012) so much before the launch of scrolls (which was somewhere this week).

I imagine it has something to do when the 'Mojang Account' was introduced (along with gift cards), as accounts that were created and purchased on minecraft.net, before the introduction of Mojang Accounts, work perfectly fine!

The time I discovered it was somewhere late 2012, I sent Mojang an email asking about the reliability, and they responded that it was deprecated in that time already (email response dates from 26 December 2012) so much before the launch of scrolls (which was somewhere this week).

I imagine it has something to do when the 'Mojang Account' was introduced (along with gift cards), as accounts that were created and purchased on minecraft.net, before the introduction of Mojang Accounts, work perfectly fine!
Oh, in that case haspaid.jsp still works perfectly fine. I work at #minecrafthelp and check payment status everyday without any issues.

I'm making this add-on at the moment. It is pretty much completed.

That add-on used to cost $15... last time I checked.

Also, that add-on only checks if the username is a paid minecraft account. The title of this request may be a little mis-leading... and I won't be selling it under that name. If you read the description the op's given, it might make a little more sense.

The add-on I've made allows users to register on a server (you can define multiple servers), once registered it will send commands (speciifed in the AdminCP) to the server via Rcon.

Some screenshots may explain it better.

0qUKQfO.png

LuhJ19m.png

Expected release date?

Expected release date?

Wow this isn't released. Is he lieing or something!

No, they are a developer. They might be busy.

There is a working version over at http://veraid.net. It's just not ready for me to release it to the public yet as I need to sort out a few bugs and write up some documentation. Unfortunately, I'm a student and I've got heaps of work to do outside making this add-on. I've got holidays in a couple of weeks (for a couple of weeks) - so you should see something out soonish :).

@matsanda
He's already said that it will most likely cost $10 so no it won't be free but on the bright side $10 is really cheap ;)

Since Shad is really busy lately here's some pictures of the add-on in action

Adding a server + Current server list
jNIKHk1.png

Options for adding a new server
QZHJtiC.png

FTL3t0T.png

You can find the results of what I made on my website www.veraid.net. It's just a test server I quickly hosted.

Last edited:
Top Bottom