MicroDownloads Commercial [Paid] [Deleted]

What the heck man, I just logged in to download the latest version on your website as I already purchased pretty much all of your products and I get this message.

You have been banned.
Whatsup with this??

What the heck man, I just logged in to download the latest version on your website as I already purchased pretty much all of your products and I get this message.

You have been banned.
Whatsup with this??

Ill sort this out it must have been the sapm program iv installed.
Sorry this has happened to you.

You have been banned.
Whatsup with this??

Have un-banned you sorry again for this.

Code:
Server Error

filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for /public_html/community/microdownloads/downloads/

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
filesize() in MicroDownloads/Model/MicroDownloads.php at line 421
MicroDownloads_Model_MicroDownloads->uploadFileInsertSQL() in MicroDownloads/ControllerPublic/index.php at line 0
MicroDownloads_ControllerPublic_index->actionDoupload() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/jj/public_html/community/index.php at line 13

I am getting this error. How to fix this, mate?

Code:
Server Error

filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for /public_html/community/microdownloads/downloads/

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
filesize() in MicroDownloads/Model/MicroDownloads.php at line 421
MicroDownloads_Model_MicroDownloads->uploadFileInsertSQL() in MicroDownloads/ControllerPublic/index.php at line 0
MicroDownloads_ControllerPublic_index->actionDoupload() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/jj/public_html/community/index.php at line 13

I am getting this error. How to fix this, mate?

from what i can see there was no file uploaded so it cannot get the filesize.
I will be releasing a new updated version of 1.1.1 later tonight im just testing it out at the moment.

1) How can I change the title or remove it directly from the navbar?

2) I get this error;

Server Error

filesize() [function.filesize]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/****/public_html/httpdocs/mcdownloads/downloads/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/******/:/tmp/)
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. filesize() in MicroDownloads/Model/MicroDownloads.php at line 421
  3. MicroDownloads_Model_MicroDownloads->uploadFileInsertSQL() in MicroDownloads/ControllerPublic/index.php at line 0
  4. MicroDownloads_ControllerPublic_index->actionDoupload() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/****/httpdocs/index.php at line 13

Another issue I found,

If I go for non-english category names, (indic, Chinese and so on ), i am having this error,

Code:
Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect string value: '\xE0\xA6\x97\xE0\xA6\xBE...' for column 'name' at row 1

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 632
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->update() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1607
XenForo_DataWriter->_update() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1576
XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1381
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in MicroDownloads/ControllerAdmin/MicroDownloads.php at line 785
MicroDownloads_ControllerAdmin_MicroDownloads->actionSavecategory() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/jj/public_html/community/admin.php at line 13

from what i can see there was no file uploaded so it cannot get the filesize.
I will be releasing a new updated version of 1.1.1 later tonight im just testing it out at the moment.
I did, "Use file url".

Even if I use that option, file gonna upload to my site?

1) How can I change the title or remove it directly from the navbar?

2) I get this error;

Server Error

filesize() [function.filesize]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/****/public_html/httpdocs/mcdownloads/downloads/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/******/:/tmp/)
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. filesize() in MicroDownloads/Model/MicroDownloads.php at line 421
  3. MicroDownloads_Model_MicroDownloads->uploadFileInsertSQL() in MicroDownloads/ControllerPublic/index.php at line 0
  4. MicroDownloads_ControllerPublic_index->actionDoupload() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/****/httpdocs/index.php at line 13

change this
/home/****/public_html/httpdocs/mcdownloads/downloads/
to this
mcdownloads/downloads/

in your settings

Another issue I found,

If I go for non-english category names, (indic, Chinese and so on ), i am having this error,

Code:
Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect string value: '\xE0\xA6\x97\xE0\xA6\xBE...' for column 'name' at row 1

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 632
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->update() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1607
XenForo_DataWriter->_update() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1576
XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1381
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in MicroDownloads/ControllerAdmin/MicroDownloads.php at line 785
MicroDownloads_ControllerAdmin_MicroDownloads->actionSavecategory() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/jj/public_html/community/admin.php at line 13

ill have alook at this and let you know.

I did, "Use file url".

Even if I use that option, file gonna upload to my site?

in next release im sorting it out so that it will upload it yes to your site then remove the file from your site once the download is completed.

Is there any chance of having an option to make remote files remain remote instead of them upload from that remote location to our sites? That's the only thing stopping me from purchasing.

So basically I add a file which is hosted remotely. When a user clicks the link in my download manager, it downloads it from that remote location to the users client pc.

I think a lot of people would use this option, especially those of us hosting our forums in a shared environment where by we are not allowed to host/download files from our sites.

Is there any chance of having an option to make remote files remain remote instead of them upload from that remote location to our sites? That's the only thing stopping me from purchasing.

So basically I add a file which is hosted remotely. When a user clicks the link in my download manager, it downloads it from that remote location to the users client pc.

I think a lot of people would use this option, especially those of us hosting our forums in a shared environment where by we are not allowed to host/download files from our sites.

im looking into this to make it better.

Top Bottom