MicroDownloads Commercial [Paid] [Deleted]

it only works with direct download links i believe
i tried a mediafire link and it just downloads like this : download (1).php-3l6csaaaeckt43w

it has to be the direct link to the file like this

site.com/downloads/file.zip
it cannot be a link like this
site.com/download.php?id=35kj32
the reason it cannot download these type of files is that these need logins and other info so only direct linking can be added.
the only other way round this would be to put a redirect in to that location for that user to download the file from there.

new version coming out soon version 1.1.0

Change Log

New layout for main downloads page
New layout for downloads settings
New layout for uploading files within admincp
New upload layout for user side as some users having problems to view hole uploads form.

Limit downloads per usergroup
Cron job added to re-set user downloads limits every 24 hours
Importer script to import vbulletins DownloadsII

Will let you all know when this will be released.

Micheal updated Micro Downloads Commercial with a new update entry:

MicroDownloads Version 1.1.0

Change Log

New layout for main downloads page
New layout for downloads settings
New layout for uploading files within admincp
New upload layout for user side as some users having problems to view hole uploads form.

Limit downloads per usergroup
Cron job added to re-set user downloads limits every 24 hours
Importer script to import vbulletins DownloadsII

Read the rest of this update entry...

another error, cant delete files now

170PP

also the upload box needs fixing, it currently goes off the screen on firefox/chrome

this has been fixed in the latest release m8 version 1.1.0

I may be tempted to buy this when I recieve my paycheck, but I have questions/suggestions:

1) Is it possible to add a "license" field where users can submit a license of the file they upload?
2) Is it possible to embedd downloads in threads including the times a file has been downloaded and some other stats? Basically it should be working like the jdownloads component for Joomla.
3) Does this use the same permissions for attachments? If yes, can you please make own permissions for this add-on because I want to allow guests to download files but not attachments.
4) Is there a hotlinking protecting if guests have permission to download files?

1) Is it possible to add a "license" field where users can submit a license of the file they upload?
this will not be added as this is part of my microcart system.
2) Is it possible to embedd downloads in threads including the times a file has been downloaded and some other stats? Basically it should be working like the jdownloads component for Joomla.
why do this when the commercial version has links that take you to the download and back to the thread just like the Resource manager here.
3) Does this use the same permissions for attachments? If yes, can you please make own permissions for this add-on because I want to allow guests to download files but not attachments.
this downloads manager users its own permissions for downloading files.
4) Is there a hotlinking protecting if guests have permission to download files?
There is not but the links to the files are not viewable directly.

this will not be added as this is part of my microcart system.
What do you mean by microcart system? Is this another addon of yours?

why do this when the commercial version has links that take you to the download and back to the thread just like the Resource manager here.
Because what will you do when you write an article and want to embedd two or more files?

What do you mean by microcart system? Is this another addon of yours?

Because what will you do when you write an article and want to embedd two or more files?

yes this is a shopping cart system

with the shopping cart system you can add as many files as you want to a single product

Top downloads from last month/week, top contributor from the last month/week, can we have sidebar for these plz?

have added downloads of month side block that will be reset at the end of every month.
This will show the files that have been downloaded the most within the current month.

Added in a banner ads system so you can add ads to your downloads manager.

Added in a file updates this will also post a new post to the thread is linked to.
Added some new tabs when viewing files and lots more.

These updates will be released soon in version 1.1.1.

have also added an award for top download of month that will show only when viewing the file.
Have added when a comment is added it will post this comment to the thread its linked to as well,
so the thread will be updated with comments and file updates at all times.

changed the layout of the main page to show the file rating of the files.
have also added upload file size limit per usergroup and a download limit per usergroup.

Will add some screen shots later on today.

Micheal updated Micro Downloads Commercial with a new update entry:

MicroDownloads Version 1.1.1

Have just released version 1.1.1 of microdownloads.

This version has these new functions.

have added downloads of month side block that will be reset at the end of every month.
This will show the files that have been downloaded the most within the current month.

Added in a banner ads system so you can add ads to your downloads manager.

Added in a file updates this will also post a new post to the thread is linked to.
Added some new tabs when viewing files.

have also added an award...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Attachments

• adslist.webp
    adslist.webp
    7.5 KB · Views: 10
  • banneradssystem.webp
    banneradssystem.webp
    37.8 KB · Views: 10
  • editaddads.webp
    editaddads.webp