MicroDownloads Commercial [Paid] [Deleted]

Throwing this error:

..../site/library/MicroDownloads/ControllerPublic/index.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator.
you need to have ioncube installed for the script to run.
just ask your web host to install this for you.
If they say they will not install ioncube let me know and ill send you another encoded file without ioncube.

new version coming out soon where you will be able to add files by URL.
What will happen here is when you add a new file you can place the URL to that file.
When someone downloads this file it will right the file to your downloads folder for them to download the file.

new version coming out soon where you will be able to add files by URL.
What will happen here is when you add a new file you can place the URL to that file.
When someone downloads this file it will right the file to your downloads folder for them to download the file.

If someone like me is using this to link to a remotely hosted game map which is 150bm+ and then have a large number of forum members download this file, is that going to copy the same file to my download folder over and over again? I was hoping that the addon could be configured to just directly download the linked file direct to the users pc and +1 to the files download count in the addon. That way we would not need to worry about violating our hosts terms of usage agreement, where our accounts are not setup for large file downloads.

Thank you for your work.

i have a few suggestions, not sure what can be done here:
  • set which usergroups can view each category
  • download limit per user (either no. of files per day or cap download speed for certain usergroups)
  • remove the "author" as its not really needed imo, or set it to the uploader

another error, cant delete files now

170PP

also the upload box needs fixing, it currently goes off the screen on firefox/chrome

i have a few suggestions, not sure what can be done here:
  • set which usergroups can view each category
  • download limit per user (either no. of files per day or cap download speed for certain usergroups)
  • remove the "author" as its not really needed imo, or set it to the uploader

set which usergroups can view each category

usergroups can download only the files you have set the groups to

download limit per user (either no. of files per day or cap download speed for certain usergroups)

Yes this could be added

remove the "author" as its not really needed imo, or set it to the uploader

This will not show if left blank

170PP

also the upload box needs fixing, it currently goes off the screen on firefox/chrome

Place make sure you have chmodded this folder to 777
also if there is no file attached to this it will have this error.
i will fix this so it will not show.

170PP

fix in next release

Also new version coming out later today

this version will have the vbulletin downloads II importor
so you will be able to import the downloads II files to this downloads manager.

Micheal updated Micro Downloads Commercial with a new update entry:

MicroDownloads Version 1.0.9

New version of microdownloads.

This version has had a few templates changed for uploading files.
As some members where having problems with not all the info was showing.

Have also added the ability to add files from a URL not just uploading files.

Have also added a vbulletin downloadsII importor so that you can now move your files from downloadsII for vbulletin to your microdownloads system.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have checked with my host and they will not put IonCube thingy on.:censored:

thats not a problem if you buy the script and then email me or pm me with your site and email address i will encode the files a diffarent way that you will not have to have ioncube installed.

I may be tempted to buy this when I recieve my paycheck, but I have questions/suggestions:

1) Is it possible to add a "license" field where users can submit a license of the file they upload?
2) Is it possible to embedd downloads in threads including the times a file has been downloaded and some other stats? Basically it should be working like the jdownloads component for Joomla.
3) Does this use the same permissions for attachments? If yes, can you please make own permissions for this add-on because I want to allow guests to download files but not attachments.
4) Is there a hotlinking protecting if guests have permission to download files?

Top Bottom