MicroDownloads Commercial [Paid] [Deleted]

Is it possible to use Sub-Sub-Categories?
Because in the free version it isn't possible to choose them

e.g.
Downloads
-Free Addons
--Firefox
---Security (can I select such sub-category?)

At this time no but this could be something i will add.

In next release have added the ability to add flash files to your description.
Working on the T & C now.

Hi all

I know i have not been here for a few days and have not told you about any updates,
Well i can tell you there are some changes coming soon.

Updates coming are

added screenshots per product
added the option to add agreements per product

with the screenshots you will be able to add upto 6 screenshots in one go and if you are the file owner you will be able to remove these screeshots as well.

With the agreements when a user is viewing the file to be downloaded they have the download button this will let them download the file,
nothing new here but if the file has an agreement attached to it, it will send them to the agreements page to say if they agree or not to the agreement/T&C's

If they agree the download will start if not it will send them back to view the product they was viewing.

As to when this release will be i can only say it will be soon.

Here are some screenshots of whats been added to the downloads manager system
addeditupload.webpWith this you will see a new option to add an agreement/T&C's
addscreenshots.webpUpload screenshots
agreements.webpUser agrees to agreement
approveimage.webpApprove image
deleteimage.webpDelete Image
screenshots.webpScreenshots when viewing a file that has them,
If you are the owner/uploader of this file you will see the little buttons uner each image these will delete/approve or un-approve images,
If you are not the owner or uploader of this file these buttons will not show.
unapproveimage.webpUn-approve image

this version will be out soon.

Attachments

• adminaddagreement.webp
    adminaddagreement.webp
    11.9 KB · Views: 14
  • adminagreements.webp
    adminagreements.webp
    20.2 KB · Views: 14
  • admineditagreement.webp
    admineditagreement.webp
    18.8 KB · Views: 14
Micheal updated Micro Downloads Commercial with a new update entry:

MicroDownloads Version 1.1.3

Have just finished version 1.1.3 and have added screenshots per file uploaded.
Added the option to have agreements per product as well.

File owners will be able to delete/approve/add and un-approve there own images.

Agreements can be added to any file when the file owner edits there file they will be able to choose to have an agreement or not.

If there is an agreement attached to a file the user would have to agree to this before they would be able to download the file they are...

Read the rest of this update entry...

in your settings there is no folder called microdownloads it should be mcdownloads/downloads/
make sure this is set right.

I have mine set to mcdownlaods (not sure if that comment was point at me), but regardless I just tried to delete an upload entry from my downloads manager again and still get same problem. Is this fixed in the new version?

What is wrong? I used the right permissions

If you want me to have alook for you i will do so just send me a PM and ill take alook tonight for you.
Are you setting a usergroup to have Unlimited for the download limit or upload limit

I did set both on unlimited - it does not really work.
But now I set it on 9999MB and it works :)

I have another question:

The numbers of views are live, but the number of downloads is not live. When it will be up-tp-date? Every hour or ervery day...?

Some views, but there is no number of downloader. But there should be a number, because many users downloaded it.
Unbenannt.webp

I did set both on unlimited - it does not really work.
But now I set it on 9999MB and it works :)

I have another question:

The numbers of views are live, but the number of downloads is not live. When it will be up-tp-date? Every hour or ervery day...?

Some views, but there is no number of downloader. But there should be a number, because many users downloaded it.
View attachment 36818

this should update every time someone downloads the file.
This is not done on a cron job.

It does not work - no download numbers....

Iv just been to your site and i see this.

1. preview.jpg

Kontinentale Pokalwettbewerbe

Downloadanzahl:
    Klicks:
    Datum
    Gestern um 17:48
  2. preview.jpg

Fanflaggen + Fanbanner Deutschland

Downloadanzahl:
    Klicks:
    Datum
    Gestern um 17:47
so i can see it is showing the times downloaded here
Downloadanzahl:
the only time it will not add the download times to a file is down to a few reasons.
1 no file is attached to download.
2 user does not have permissions to download file
3 user download limit exseeded

I put in the numbers. But if someone else download them, nothing changes.

So we have to fix this problem quick as possible, Micheal. I installed it again, yesterday...

I put in the numbers. But if someone else download them, nothing changes.

So we have to fix this problem quick as possible, Micheal. I installed it again, yesterday...

if you want me to have alook please PM me with admincp access and ill have alook.

Using free version, let me know if these are already features in paid and I will probably upgrade:

How can I remove the top tab and transfer the "Download Manager" as a link in a private forum so only a special user group can even see the download center?

* Ok I fixed this by renaming / deleting the listener/MicroDownloads.php file in the Library/Microdownloads/

Also, is it easy to make it so only certain user groups can see/use the "Upload" function?

Also, right now when i upload a file, i set the file permissions - voila it works... but when I go into edit the file, it reverts to "Registered" as the default usergroup that can download every time which is extremely annoying. Is this not an issue with paid?

Lastly - why can't we set categories to be categories only?

Moxie Beta (this will never have downloads - when you click it has to say "There are no files" - unprofessional)
- Builds
- Resources - these two will have files

Top Bottom