Microcart [Paid] [Deleted]

Micheal

Micheal submitted a new resource:

Microcart (version 1) - Shopping cart system for selling products

microCART is a fully featured Shopping Cart for XenForo, with support for Downloadable & Physical Products, Subscriptions and Services. Installation is very easy, you just need sometime for the initial configuration. Lifetime Owned License with 12 months Support and Upgrades.

Read more about this resource...

Hi Michael,
This looks like a great product. Can I ask you what this means? I hope it means what I think it does:) "Multi vender bank system for charging for each product thats sold."

Thank you

Gabby

you can let other members sell there own items and as they sell each item it will take a % of that price add ad it to there bank,
if you have it set to pay the fee's weekly it will ask them to pay the fee each week through paypal.
this was added so that the site owners could let other members sell there own items but the site owner makes abit out of it like a thank you for letting us sell are items on your site.

Hi Michael,
This looks like a great product. Can I ask you what this means? I hope it means what I think it does:) "Multi vender bank system for charging for each product thats sold."

Thank you

Gabby

How much will it cost after 12 months?

the license is for life so you will be able to use the cart even after the 12 months.
the re-newal is for continuing to get updates to the script,
so say your 12 months are up and i release a new version of the cart the next week you would not be able to download the new version but you would still see the old versions.
it would also tell you that there are newer versions avalible and to upgrade your license.

the cost to renew your license is $32.99

Brilliant Add-On Micheal and just in time for me. It would be great if you could setup a Demo Site (both for front end and Admin Demo) as that would help convince me and others. If it does everything I want it to do, I am sure going to buy it.

Regards

Great add-on! Now when you have the code in place, next on your focus list is design. It doesn't look good now, so you should spend some resources making it look better. Good luck, and I wish you the best for this one. I might be buying a licence down the road.

Brilliant Add-On Micheal and just in time for me. It would be great if you could setup a Demo Site (both for front end and Admin Demo) as that would help convince me and others. If it does everything I want it to do, I am sure going to buy it.

Regards

There will be a demo put in place in time just sorting things out.

Great add-on! Now when you have the code in place, next on your focus list is design. It doesn't look good now, so you should spend some resources making it look better. Good luck, and I wish you the best for this one. I might be buying a licence down the road.

The design has been made to look more like the xenforo style you have installed on your site.
So this has been addressed and will continue to be changed to make things look better and better.

it would also tell you that there are newer versions avalible and to upgrade your license.

the cost to renew your license is $32.99
Every new Version means new Costs?
That can become very expensive in a very short time. I would appreciate a one year license included any updates.

Every new Version means new Costs?
That can become very expensive in a very short time. I would appreciate a one year license included any updates.

It says in the description that your initial purchase covers 1 year support and upgrades. Then after a year you renew your license. So you get that year already.

your first payment covers you to 1 years upgrages and support when your downloads expire you need to re-new it and it would be at a lower price as you have already paid for the product.

If you dont want to re-new thats fine it just means you would not be getting the support and you would not be able to download the latest versions after your payment runs out.

You would still be able to use the cart system as thats a life time license.

Top Bottom