Microcart [Paid] [Deleted]

I've added it to the site the input box is plain text.

I'm also getting this error when trying to add a file to a product:
Server Error
rename() [function.rename]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/USERNAME/public_html/xenforo/microcart/downloads/dmca3_e9c5a099d80798b35c22fcac0030d84d.png) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/carpedie:/usr/lib/php:/usr/php4/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php4/lib/php:/tmp)

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. rename() in MicroCart/ControllerAdmin/MicroCartProducts.php at line 588
  3. MicroCart_ControllerAdmin_MicroCartProducts->actionSavefile() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/carpedie/public_html/admin.php at line 13
So I still cannot use this as a shopping cart, for downloads or physical goods with shipping/tax.

did you read the read me file on setting up the cart or not.

this error is down to you not putting in the right info in your settings of the cart.
/home/USERNAME/public_html/

you need to change USERNAME to your servers login username thats why you are getting this error.

It appears the shopping cart or shop is not a responsive design? I viewed the shop in my iPhone and it was all broken up.

templates are being changed over time, its not as simple as take that template out and do that its making sure everything works when they are changed.

Hi all

Just found out that there was a floor in the processing of echecks within paypal.
This has now been fixed and to apply this fix to your cart please follow these steps.

to fix this download the version 9 files from the download section of the cart and upload the folder
library\MicroCart\GatewayProcessor
to your library\MicroCart folder overrighting all files

Hi all

Just found out that there was a floor in the processing of echecks within paypal.
This has now been fixed and to apply this fix to your cart please follow these steps.

to fix this download the version 9 files from the download section of the cart and upload the folder
library\MicroCart\GatewayProcessor
to your library\MicroCart folder overrighting all files
What about all the versions prior to version 9?

Any potential buyers I strongly recommend you do not buy this product as it is presently in development and you will get a product that may/may not work, as you can see from the last post by version 9 there is still a problem with processing payments. You will be recharged for the ongoing development of an incomplete product. Do not be fooled into thinking this is 100% ready.

I've bought many addons and have never had such a nightmare trying to get basic functionality.

Any potential buyers I strongly recommend you do not buy this product as it is presently in development and you will get a product that may/may not work, as you can see from the last post by version 9 there is still a problem with processing payments. You will be recharged for the ongoing development of an incomplete product. Do not be fooled into thinking this is 100% ready.

I've bought many addons and have never had such a nightmare trying to get basic functionality.

Each to their own opinion.!!

Before I bought it I made sure my server was up to par and met all requirements , then I read and even re-read the install and setup instructions....

And what do you know..?? It worked and still does flawlessly ..

Deffo no complaints from me.. Top notch help and support from Michael...

Regards..

you know all you can do is complain about everything this was brought to my attention within the last hour and was fixed right away.
and that goes with all bugs they are fixed right away or within 24 hours of being reported.

i support everyone that reports any problem no matter how small and saddly not every bug or problem can be forseen by anyone till it happens.
so stop your complaining and do what everyone does when they find a problem is to report it not complain all the time there is a fix for something.

Each to their own opinion.!!

Before I bought it I made sure my server was up to par and met all requirements , then I read and even re-read the install and setup instructions....

And what do you know..?? It worked and still does flawlessly ..

Deffo no complaints from me.. Top notch help and support from Michael...

Regards..
thank you m8

as for any problems with the cart system they are fixed as quickly as possible.
take alook at the bug reports and completed bug reports here

http://www.xfgeek.com/index.php?forums/microcart-bug-reports.11/ current bugs
http://www.xfgeek.com/index.php?forums/resolved-bug-reports.15/ completed bugs

as you will see they have been fixed or been replied to within a very good time frame.

as you can see from this forum post on my site it stats what versions are going to be updated.
http://www.xfgeek.com/index.php?threads/microcart-paypal-error.23049/#post-24162

Following instruction - i have uploaded the upload files - and the .php files not within the upload folder need to be uploaded?

thanks,

PHP Version 5 and up
mysql version 5 and up
paypal ipn

I am sure I read on one of Ferdinands complaints / error reporting that he is running php4...

At a wild guess I would say that could be the root of his problems , but who am I do say.........!!

Oh yes , I know... A satisfied customer..

Regards

I am sure I read on one of Ferdinands complaints / error reporting that he is running php4...

At a wild guess I would say that could be the root of his problems , but who am I do say.........!!

Oh yes , I know... A satisfied customer..

Regards
My PHP version is 5.3.23

Anyway this is irrelevant he has just said he has only just fixed a problem with the LARGEST online payment processor for an online shop to not be able to process payments made by paypal is a fundamental flaw, meaning all versions prior to this update were not fit for release, certainly not fit for sale as an ecommerce product. He claims you pay updates like you would for XenForo but they gave everyone 6months to 1 year extra licence due to not being able to release updates to fully functioning software. This is what he should do considering his product is now only just integrated with PayPal :confused: & I've invested my money in a product I want to see working.

you know all you can do is complain about everything this was brought to my attention within the last hour and was fixed right away.
and that goes with all bugs they are fixed right away or within 24 hours of being reported.

i support everyone that reports any problem no matter how small and saddly not every bug or problem can be forseen by anyone till it happens.
so stop your complaining and do what everyone does when they find a problem is to report it not complain all the time there is a fix for something.

I told you about my errors and here's what you said:
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/microcart-paid.32100/page-17#post-624632
Payments do not total the shipping costs on any page.

"ill have alook at this"

- Okay it was 3 days ago I'll wait.

Undefined index: name9 minutes ago - library/MicroCart/Model/MicroCart.php:3069
disable the last viewed block in the side bar

"These are also all fixed in version 9 and up"

- So I've got the choice of disable a block, get server errors or pay you another $32?

I also cannot remove or replace the totally scripts logo on the invoice, there is only a text box on the settings look:
Screen Shot 2013-09-02 at 00.15.53.webp
I've tried that and the full url, ftp url and everything I could think of.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-09-02 at 00.15.53.webp
    Screen Shot 2013-09-02 at 00.15.53.webp
    20.2 KB · Views: 8
@Ferdinand Its a bit beyond belief that you posted a Review of MicroCart on July 9th 2012 giving it a 4 Star rating saying and I quote:
" Good, would be better with a web based product managers for users to have own shop." Which has been added , Michael took that on board and added it..

Now you say it has NEVER worked for you.... If its never worked how could you honestly review it and give it a very good mark....

Could you not have made some alterations last July to the script, that you may of forgot about doing , its easily done...

And your error report that you posted in post no #337 clearly states php4 twice in the same string....

Regards

Hi,
I had problem. After I install license version and I had this error.

Server Error
Undefined variable: invoicestatus

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in MicroCart/ControllerPublic/index.php at line 0
  2. MicroCart_ControllerPublic_index->actionInvoice() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  3. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  4. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /mnt/www/guitar.vn/index.php at line 13

How to fix this.
Thanks a lot!

Attachments

• invoicestatus.webp
    invoicestatus.webp
    51.4 KB · Views: 6
XenForo they gave everyone 6months to 1 year extra licence due to not being able to release updates to fully functioning software.

this is wrong they did not give extra license to everyone for this reason,
they gave this to everyone as they had to sort things out at court nothing to do with the software not working.

This just shows me you are a complainer even when you are getting help to sort the problems out.

Top Bottom