Members reaction to Xen release and price!

You posted the picture, baby, don't be grumpy at me.

Who's grumpy...I'm flattered at your reaction and not bothered at all, like I said my opinion can't apply to your opinion, it's against the whole stated defenition of opinion ...thats why we have our own. Like I said before
Have a Nice Day :)

... the only opinion I have is that October isn't coming fast enough and my time-line is shrinking faster than my timespace is accelerating forward and in the end it's an equivocation of me being impatient for XF's release which will then prompt a different opinion in and of itself.

What to do while I wait for XenForo? Ideas?

Build a replica of Vatican square out of pasta shells!
OMG I just for the third time I believe spit something all over my computer laughing at a post at this site...
PS I'd rather build with sugar cubes and have made the Colosseum and the Parthenon ruins in my youth. :-)
PPS Are you hinting at pasta again for any specific reason there K ?:D

OMG I just for the third time I believe spit something all over my computer laughing at a post at this site...
PS I'd rather build with sugar cubes and have made the Colosseum and the Parthenon ruins in my youth. :)
PPS Are you hinting at pasta again for any specific reason there K ?:D

hehehehe :p Sugar Cube Colosseum works too! just get photos for us all.....

and moi? hinting you should gimme that gnocchi recipe? .... would i do such a thing
whistling.gif

hehehehe :p Sugar Cube Colosseum works too! just get photos for us all.....
I will look for them....we're talking over a decade ago and I'm talking printed pictures from a photo-lab involving scanning and installing printer drivers to this pc (long story) short version we'll see Miss ;)
PS it was for school and I got an A
and moi? hinting you should gimme that gnocchi recipe? .... would i do such a thing
whistling.gif
(In sequential order)...yes, nail on the head, damn straight.:D

I will look for them....we're talking over a decade ago and I'm talking printed pictures from a photo-lab involving scanning and installing printer drivers to this pc (long story) short version we'll see Miss ;)
PS it was for school and I got an A

(In sequential order)...yes, nail on the head, damn straight.:D

Well if you can find them post them, never seen a sugar cube Colosseum or Parthenon ruins before! :D

Back on track.......

xenfowo_pweese.webp

Members reaction to Xen release and price!
My reaction is positive. I think the price is fair and the discount is very attractive. I was planning to get 2 licenses. Now I am thinking about buying 3. Just can't pass such an offer.

XenForo release comes as a relief. Compared to vB, XenForo is fast moving and fast improving in its development. Not trying to bash vB as I know vBulletin is facing different sets of problems. Nevertheless, as their customer I am tired of waiting and waiting and waiting, turning blue, waiting and waiting and waiting.

Not what I have been doing... being visiting the Apple store. That damn place is addictive... and expensive... damn Apple store. Why do they have to make it so inviting!!! :mad:
I hope you are leaving your wallet at home with your wife while you are in the Apple store. Remember the rule number [what was it? #3] "Double tap" from the Zombieland movie? Make sure you don't overspend.

It was funny yesterday... they have her email address on file with our account, so she got an email just after I purchased, being an electronic receipt... she knew before I got out of the shop I had been naughty.

This thread has a topic ?? I think that got left behind around page 3 ....
Yeah true things did get a bit askew for a hot sec there but generally reaction to XF release and price is a pretty broad thought and continued conversation will just expand the spectrum of reactions over and over on even a single thought :p
Not what I have been doing... being visiting the Apple store. That damn place is addictive... and expensive... damn Apple store. Why do they have to make it so inviting!!! :mad:

The store does have a XenForo-ish feel to it I would have to say, it's nice and open and everything is easy to find and see, there's no clutter and there is always people around no matter when you are there. Hmm, Inviting you say...that gives me a GREAT idea of something to do...
THANKS
Whole lotta reactions going on in here...speaking of which I would have to say 100 dollars is a lower $# that I could have predicted considering were talking about not being out of beta (as far as I know right now ) and look what we have here already ... I can't wait to try to mod the hell out of this awesome software simply because of it's streamlined nature amongst the various other reasons I have to purchasing this including to have the access to downloads as the updates are added. Awesome.

I'm pretty excited for the release. The fact that you can edit the color schemes without the need to install any styles or create any images is simply amazing. And I'm sure that as time goes on and xenForo leaves beta, even more customizable options will be available to us.

The store does have a XenForo-ish feel to it I would have to say, it's nice and open and everything is easy to find and see, there's no clutter and there is always people around no matter when you are there. Hmm, Inviting you say...that gives me a GREAT idea of something to do...
THANKS
here's the idea you procured from my thoughts...

I was expecting something more like $200 + USD.

This has really made me happy. Defiantly need to buy a licence and take it for test drive when 1.0 public is out.

Top Bottom