Members reaction to Xen release and price!

John, did you
  • just get busy in Photoshop
  • just get busy with a tattoo gun while your wife / daughter (delete as applicable) was tied down
  • spend the last six hour scouring Google images to find that
?
Page one in Google images for keywords "all you need is love feet" :D

Oh okay, I just tried that query and I got quite different results from what I had rather jadedly expected ;)

One to accompany it...

2421228333_ff566399e1.webp

I'm gonna vote for Anthony's, I'm afraid the mangled French polish on John's isn't doing it for me ;)

That's an interesting spin on tall poppy syndrome. The blog started as a creative project between mates who aren't tech heads, and it spread virally with zero dollars spent on site design or marketing. It'd probably be easier to say we're terrible if we ploughed huge resources into it and failed, but we focussed on creating written content instead of frills, and we have a book coming out soon. We wouldn't really be worried if reply rates dropped - we've already had millions more views than we could reasonably have expected, and of course no novelty wave can continue indefinitely. But yes, TBL certainly isn't our day job, so anything that has happened with it is just a bonus. Anyway, I'm out. Have a good'un.

Good reply, and good luck with the book ... will certainly have a look at it when it is released.

I just tried the search and found the foot in first place.

In second place was this. Personally I want to what the hell it has to do with feet and also I must say that I think the dude should concentrate on eating what's on his place, that kind of thing in a restaurant is disgusting.

Am I the only one here who expects to hear Chris Hansen saying, "Why don't you take a seat," every time I see John's avatar?

I love the ones where boobs or the naked torso with six pack abs happen to enter the safe search image for "employment" or something like that. I just chuckle that one can't search for an image, with safe search on, without some kind of "sex sells" being in the results.

I personally think is quite cute. But I do understand that some people and young children might find it offensive/scary.

So I took liberty to adjust it and make it more child friendly for you Alice ;)

View attachment 2216

Thank you honey, the original made my youngest daughter scream, it really frightened her, I personally adore watching horror movies, I am a Zombie nut-case, but my daughter watches Care Bears, I was disturbed that something here ended up really frightening my daughter.

Your new versions is so sweet, I'll show it to my daughter in the morning, she'll love it. :)

I will say that young children shouldn't be online anyway (under 13) in most cases, and even with adult supervision parents should look before they leap, so to speak, before going off on people. Anyway...

Excuse me, my children use the internet at school, look before you leap, on a site that should by rights be safe for youngsters, these kind of attitudes here are really starting to worry me.

Top Bottom