Members reaction to Xen release and price!

I personally think is quite cute. But I do understand that some people and young children might find it offensive/scary.

So I took liberty to adjust it and make it more child friendly for you Alice ;)

View attachment 2216

LOL was actually going to go with a still from "The Exorcist" yesterday with the wordage being "What possessed you to buy something other than Xen!", but then decided that might be slightly over the top.

wallabies.webp
Ducks for cover!​

I dunno what is up with everyone today... Flame wars erupting, me being uncharacteristically caustic, I think all this excitement of the imminent release has gotten us all hot and bothered. Too much Red Cordial I think.

Perhaps we all need a nice cup of tea and a lie down.

And on that note, I am going to love you and leave you :)

And this little gem last night was my 1000th post here :D

Happy 1000th to me...
yay.gif

I'm pretty sure EQ would be horrified to find that you find him sexy mjp.
Not that I am disagreeing..... that is a sexy photo.
That was soooo not the intent lol. It was a picture someone took over a year ago after barging in my room while I was half passed out and I was trying to infer hibernation.

But yeah
blushing.gif
thank you

Bringing sexy back...
Maybe your referring to a song cleverly and are very confident |or| maybe your some kind of promotional scout or something |or| some some logical variation which I just haven't even conceived ...

Either way more power to ya, not interested ... have a nice day :)
I was thinking about changing the current picture's url to a picture of a goat to make your post a good laugh for me in a matter of deescalation but I thought this would be better :D

[ [...]* [Me + Art + Communication = Fail] ]
__
Ω

I don't know. Don't be so sure...he did blush, after all.
Yes I did blush because DF had a genuine opinion kind sir , what I think of your (or anyone's) visual perception of me is incidental to what they think and that is the point...it's a free opinion, and I'm glad you have one. But I will have to remind you I'm not on the market mjp and don't bat for your team so let us get back to XenForo arriving in a short while ehh?

Top Bottom