1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Members reaction to Xen release and price!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jethro, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Jethro

Jethro Well-Known Member

xenforoplease.jpg

Dream, Nix, EQnoble and 2 others like this.
  2. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

I plan on buying two licenses up front.

One for a new project.

One to hopefully revive a once very active community that has languished due to lack of attention.. I am hoping xenforo will help get that baby's mojo back.

3. Brandon_R

Brandon_R Guest

The picture would be more better if it said "Please sir can i have some more Xenforo"

4. 0ptima

0ptima Well-Known Member

Im getting one for now, to launch my new forum. I may convert my existing vb 3.8 forums later.

5. Jethro

Jethro Well-Known Member

We're made the decision to convert an existing Invision site to XenForo, that could be a cluster considering we need to move hosting companies, change site name, and probably upgrade before converting .... luckily we have access to some pretty clued up Admins :)

6. EQnoble

EQnoble Well-Known Member

I cant with consciousness wait....I'm going to hibernate...[​IMG]

7. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

8. Anthony Parsons

Anthony Parsons Well-Known Member

Pretty excited to get my hands on it and send one live near immediately.

9. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

How can you sleep with all this excitement :D

Anthony Parsons likes this.
  10. Lawrence

Lawrence Well-Known Member

Whiskey? :cool:

Abomination, Dragonfly and Jethro like this.
  11. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

I am not a whisky fan, but by all means.. knock yourself out............literally :p

Tonight I will be having a Voddy or two and taking a melatonin tablet as I don't want a repeat of last nights all nighter >_<

12. Anthony Parsons

Anthony Parsons Well-Known Member

And scotch... lots of it. It wouldn't surprise me if I have a sleepness night now thinking about how to implement my first XF board as rapidly as possible, knowing only what I know from bits and pieces here.

13. EQnoble

I am a doer, if i want to do something and it is absolutely unavailable , it's my nature to forget about the thing and move on to keep my nerves down... :) I am sitting here thinking OMG what can I do with this and WOW holy crap this would be awesome here... can't test though as there are only 2 sites I know of running XF and on both it's root access - DENIED with a GTFO EQ :)
    ...dry but I am open to suggestions...your buying right....BOTTOMS UP

Dragonfly likes this.
  14. Lawrence

Lawrence Well-Known Member

lol, sorry to disappoint. That was just an answer to a question. Being Canadian, my preference is beer. :cool:

15. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Well you still haven't made the Gnocchi vid :p

16. EQnoble

yeah I'm a son of a grape stomper myself (or Italian if your uptight about it :) ) and the family and I make quite a few tommy johns a year (id say 100 - 300 gallons pending the grape year )of Merlot Cabernet and a special rosette that I can't talk about :) All even funnier for the fact that I don't drink but feel the need to carry tradition and keep filling our press-room and wine cellar.

I thought whiskey was a Canadian thing as well as beer?...A bit of clarity for me please.

OWWWW YOU GOT ME!!! Damn see I did forget...I must admit I kinda was perturbed at a few random things (which makes me forget things.) and never got along to making it and having a camera handy as the kitchen I make the gnocchi in is in a different town.. Dragonfly I now hold you responsible to PC me and remind me on Saturday to bring my camera to the other house :)

17. Miko

Miko Well-Known Member

This creepy guy is for all the Aussie around here...

r66470_183809.jpg

16biz_mcquay.jpg

images.jpg

Moses, Jethro, EQnoble and 1 other person like this.
  18. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

*Shows off Captain Morgan* Yeah, any Captains here? :p

19. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Ok it's a deal! :D will remind you on Sunday ;)

EQnoble likes this.
  20. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

OMG...... BIG KEV EXCITED!!!!!!