Members reaction to Xen release and price!

Jethro

xenforoplease.webp

I plan on buying two licenses up front.

One for a new project.

One to hopefully revive a once very active community that has languished due to lack of attention.. I am hoping xenforo will help get that baby's mojo back.

We're made the decision to convert an existing Invision site to XenForo, that could be a cluster considering we need to move hosting companies, change site name, and probably upgrade before converting .... luckily we have access to some pretty clued up Admins :)

How can you sleep with all this excitement :D
I am a doer, if i want to do something and it is absolutely unavailable , it's my nature to forget about the thing and move on to keep my nerves down... :-) I am sitting here thinking OMG what can I do with this and WOW holy crap this would be awesome here... can't test though as there are only 2 sites I know of running XF and on both it's root access - DENIED with a GTFO EQ :-)
...dry but I am open to suggestions...your buying right....BOTTOMS UP

I am a doer, if i want to do something and it is absolutely unavailable , it's my nature to forget about the thing and move on to keep my nerves down... :) I am sitting here thinking OMG what can I do with this and WOW holy crap this would be awesome here... can't test though as there are only 2 sites I know of running XF and on both it's root access - DENIED with a GTFO EQ :)

Well you still haven't made the Gnocchi vid :p

lol, sorry to disappoint. That was just an answer to a question. Being Canadian, my preference is beer. :cool:

yeah I'm a son of a grape stomper myself (or Italian if your uptight about it :) ) and the family and I make quite a few tommy johns a year (id say 100 - 300 gallons pending the grape year )of Merlot Cabernet and a special rosette that I can't talk about :) All even funnier for the fact that I don't drink but feel the need to carry tradition and keep filling our press-room and wine cellar.

I thought whiskey was a Canadian thing as well as beer?...A bit of clarity for me please.

Well you still haven't made the Gnocchi vid :p
OWWWW YOU GOT ME!!! Damn see I did forget...I must admit I kinda was perturbed at a few random things (which makes me forget things.) and never got along to making it and having a camera handy as the kitchen I make the gnocchi in is in a different town.. Dragonfly I now hold you responsible to PC me and remind me on Saturday to bring my camera to the other house :)

OWWWW YOU GOT ME!!! Damn see I did forget...I must admit I kinda was perturbed at a few random things (which makes me forget things.) and never got along to making it and having a camera handy as the kitchen I make the gnocchi in is in a different town.. Dragonfly I now hold you responsible to PC me and remind me on Saturday to bring my camera to the other house :)

Ok it's a deal! :D will remind you on Sunday ;)

Top Bottom