mattwservices.co.uk - Server Configuration / Hosting / Support

Just to update this. With the looming birth of my first child (due in 3 days), I'm not currently in a position to take on any more work due to my already busy work schedule, and extra time that I am going to need to spend at home with the wife and child. This doesn't affect any existing support I am currently offering, I just don't want to put myself in a situation where I'm not able to fulfil all support I have currently offered by taking on more than I can currently allocate.

This should hopefully only be for a couple of months until things settle down at home with the new routine.

Just to update this. With the looming birth of my first child (due in 3 days), I'm not currently in a position to take on any more work due to my already busy work schedule, and extra time that I am going to need to spend at home with the wife and child. This doesn't affect any existing support I am currently offering, I just don't want to put myself in a situation where I'm not able to fulfil all support I have currently offered by taking on more than I can currently allocate.

This should hopefully only be for a couple of months until things settle down at home with the new routine.
God speed @MattW and all the best wishes & good health to you, your wife, and expected child :)

Let's see... 12x3=36.. OK... I guess we can spare you for 36 months. :ROFLMAO:
This your first one? It will involve a LOT more time than you think if you are going to do it right... and take my word for it - do it right :love: because there are no re-do's.

Happy New Year

I am interested in finding a developer to move and integrate my existing licensed xenforo with its customizations to a new Symfony 2 platform. Are you able to do this or can you recommend someone?

Best Regards
alison

Happy New Year

I am interested in finding a developer to move and integrate my existing licensed xenforo with its customizations to a new Symfony 2 platform. Are you able to do this or can you recommend someone?

Best Regards
alison
Isn't Symfony2 a framework?

That's not something I'd be able to support, and not sure who else would, as XenForo is build on the Zend framework.

Happy New Year

Best Regards
alison

Why did you pick Symfony? I do know a really good developer but you're going to have to spend a lot of time and spec out what you want like what customizations did you do but then, can you afford it? My guy charges 50 a hour.. and you would need a $4000 deposit to even start, and thats even if he takes your project. Like I said - you need to scope that out.. again, I ask, why are you stuck on Symfony?

We built a new custom portal, marketplace, etc, etc, using Larval Framework ( http://laravel.com ) which does use Symfony components and we deeply integrated it with XF.

Just popping in to give big thanks to Matt for helping out @Russ and myself on our VPS server. @MattW was truly a pro at communication and knows exactly what he is doing, will definitely be using his services again very soon!

Hello @MattW ,

Congrats on the latest addition to the family. I really need your help with my server, please drop me a line when you are free to have a look.

Kind Regards,

Sam

Top Bottom