March 8th, 2011

Mike, Kier, Ashley, Awesome work fellas! Congratulations and may this Happy Day be the start of something beautiful for you all!

Dean, Brogan, Lawrence, (and Peggy) Congratulations, and Thank you for all your wonderful work so far also, you guys are amazing!!!!

throb.gif
beerchug.gif
cheer.gif
pepper.gif
yay.gif
congrats.gif
yay.gif
pepper.gif
cheer.gif
beerchug.gif
throb.gif

All these posts, and not a single mention of pancakes???!!!???

You do all know it was Shrove Tuesday today ... right? (y)

Congrats!
It has been great fun to follow this from the first beta.

Had hoped to be finished with my own little xenforo project around the same time of the first stable release but that didn't happend... not enough spare time the last few months.
It is however a great joy to work with this software. The framework is really nice and I've learned a lot.

Now I'm looking forward to see what the next step will be. :)

/SK

Mike, Kier, Ashley, Awesome work fellas! Congratulations and may this Happy Day be the start of something beautiful for you all!

Dean, Brogan, Lawrence, (and Peggy) Congratulations, and Thank you for all your wonderful work so far also, you guys are amazing!!!!

Thank you for the mention Kim, very thoughtful of you.
hug_smiley.gif

Congratulations xF Team!!

Excellent Work on a phenomenal product. I even purchased a second license moment ago, just to have one in my pocket for the next project (thanks as well for the discount offer), something I never even considered under vB. The speed and intuitive integration of functions is, hands down, on track to be the best in this industry.

Congrats dev team! Although I have no use for it right now, just purchased a third license to support you guys. Thanks for the great software!!

I made pancakes and coated them in Nutella and vanilla ice cream. Om nom nom nom!

Nice!!! :)

Little Ms. Geeks made ours ... it's amazing how far flour can go in your kitchen when you give it to a 7 year old!!! :eek:

Treacle and a squidge of lemon juice for me. (I must admint to eating one too many though and feeling a little ... :sick: ... afterwards!!!).

I'll have to go the long way to work on the bike tomorrow ... ;)

Can someone now PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do a single login system across sites so I can purchase a 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th licence and go live with Xenforo...doing it now using vb (unfortunately) with a mod that opens a hidden iframe and sets the cookies plus I use the mySQL inbuilt functionality of table "Views" to share the user tables across sites...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE and help get Xenforo sites rockin

I'm guessing that's a feature you really want? ... :D

I must admit, that would be kind of neat if you have a pool of forums and want to offer a single, consolidated login across all the sites.

+1 from me then. (y)

Top Bottom