March 8th, 2011

I dont quite understand how "search" has changed. It looks exactly the same, except without array keys. But now I'm getting errors in my mods.

I was worried when I read about the search changes, as I am using XenAttendo on my live site, so I'll hold off upgrading xF for now.

Like this week has gone amazing! Last night a new artist that I found out about released their mixtape (which is what I am listening to while updating), Today XenForo becomes Stable, and I got my flight home booked!

I've beta tested stable products before : p
And I've run forums labeled Gold. o_O
By Gold, gold
poop.png
Updating XF isn't even exciting for me anymore.
The anxiousness of waiting to see what will break just is not there.
Yea, that's a good thing. (y)

And I've run forums labeled Gold. o_O
By Gold, gold
poop.png
Updating XF isn't even exciting for me anymore.
The anxiousness of waiting to see what will break just is not there.
Yea, that's a good thing. (y)

I have the same experience when buying a Mac. You have a day of anticipation and looking forward to unpack, but it's boring ... You remove the sticker, open the box, pull it out, smile, put it in the socket, and you're done.

I remember when you got 5 dell boxes and spend an hour figuring things out and hoping it would work, ..

I have the same experience when buying a Mac. You have a day of anticipation and looking forward to unpack, but it's boring ... You remove the sticker, open the box, pull it out, smile, put it in the socket, and you're done.

I remember when you got 5 dell boxes and spend an hour figuring things out and hoping it would work, ..

Sorry but give me Linux over Mac OSX anyday. Apple take far too much away from you, the consumer, out of the box. It may well be me, being a CLI freak but I have to disagree.... building Intel Kit (the only difference is that Apple use EFI) is piss easy and if you find it troublesome then you are doing something seriously wrong.

Sorry but give me Linux over Mac OSX anyday. Apple take far too much away from you, the consumer, out of the box. It may well be me, being a CLI freak but I have to disagree.... building Intel Kit (the only difference is that Apple use EFI) is piss easy and if you find it troublesome then you are doing something seriously wrong.
The point of the posts was the ease of using a product. Not the virtues of 1 OS over another.

The point of the posts was the ease of using a product. Not the virtues of 1 OS over another.

Was it? Floris explicity mentioned the Mac and how easy it was to use compared to Dells. Still if you extract the OS from the hardware a Dell or a Mac is the same, apart from the use of EFI.

Did upgrade many times and never came across below error message

"The requested page could not be found."

Unfortunately have just seen while trying to upgrade my board... help anyone please?

Top Bottom