• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

March 8th, 2011

Peggy

Mark this date. History in the making, but better yet, the beginning of a new era in forum software.
Having been with these guys almost from the beginning, before this forum was even in existence, conversing with Kier, offering input, etc... I know how hard these guys have worked to make XenForo a reality, the arduous hours invested, the family-time sacrifices, the financial sacrifices, etc.

I almost feel like a mother whose kids have performed a great feat. I cannot even express the joy and sense of pride that I feel for Kier and Mike.

March 8th, 2011. An incredible day. A joyous day.

CHEERS and hats off to Kier, Mike, and Ashley.

Ya done good.

leftie

What Peggy said
It's like being on a mission to Mars. You don't know what's there but you know it is going to be a very exciting place and you have faith in those that are going to put you there.

Well done guys. I take my hat off to you.

bambua

I didn't join in until the end of September and I completely found out about XF by accident. I am so glad that I did. It's such a great community and SUCH an innovative product. I'm proud of what we've all contributed to make this a success. Though Kier Mike and Ashley deserve the lion's share of the congratulations today, the community that they have fostered is something we can all be proud of! (y)

Marc

Indeed Congrats to Kier, Mike and Ashley. Takes a lot of effort to start up a new business and succeed in this day and age, and in that I think you have succeeded, regardless of the current ongoing court cases. An excellent product, a good company with people we trust and I am very happy to feel a part of its beginning.