March 8th, 2011

I'm glad they have been able to get through all of this, even though there have been some major hurdles and bumps in the road.
We've fully switched one site over to XenForo and depending on the outcome of the user feedback, I am pretty sure we'll switch a few more over as well.
I can only hope that Mike, Kier and the rest don't lose speed and keep on a good track record!

Congratulations to everyone on the XenForo Team!

I'm glad they have been able to get through all of this, even though there have been some major hurdles and bumps in the road.
We've fully switched one site over to XenForo and depending on the outcome of the user feedback, I am pretty sure we'll switch a few more over as well.
I can only hope that Mike, Kier and the rest don't lose speed and keep on a good track record!
I'm certain that this is something you can count on.

Congratulations to xenForo.

I am using the brand name to include not only the owners/coders, but also to the rest of the people that have helped in any and every way to make this happen. Members of the community such Peggy, Shelley, Lawrence just to name a few, have been more active in the community and have provided invaluable support to the rest of us.

Thank you all!

/raises_guiness_pint Cheers!

Since this has been declared as the official XenForo 1.0.0 discussion thread, a cross post from Thank you ... you friendly bunch :)

This thread couldn't have come at a better time, Shaun. Though I have been more of a silent lurker / reader / observer on these forums, the way everyone participates, helps and encourages has always drawn me back to this place. Healthy dynamics of a healthy community supporting an awesome product...that's how I'd sum it up. :)

Thank you indeed, Ashley, Mike and Kier (I wanted to reverse the usual order for a change...:p) for starting this project, sticking to it, taking head on all those 'unforeseen circumstances' and finally delivering. May the Xen era for forum softwares begin! :cool:

And a special thank you for our lovely moderators...Brogan, Dean and Lawrence. I mean, we've all heard "Who will guard the guardians?", but "Who will moderate the moderators / administrators?" has got to be really really wacky for a job. :D While the developers hack away at their keyboards, it is indeed these guys who make this community worth coming back, again and again.

Congratulations to you all. Each and every one of you deserve it. (y)

Congrats to Kier & Co.! Congrats to the early adopters, congrats to the first downloaders, congrats to the first ones to go live with XenForo 1.0.0! My expectations have always been exceeded, starting with this site even before the beta testing began. I can't even imagine what the future holds. Matter of fact, congrats to us all - we are all XenWinners! :D

I believe a bottle of this stuff is in order :)

champagne.jpeg

Tremendous job Kier, Mike and Ashley. Kier and Mike have done an awesome job with the coding and Ashley backed it up with awesome pricing. I am so happy to see volume discounts and the extension prices are awesome as well.

Looking forward to what the years bring to Xenforo. :D

Time to go buy two more licenses.

what new features are in store for the next release? ;)

kiddin, congrats on the release. can't wait to get home & install it.

Thanks to the top brains behind this amazing, lovely software. There are few softwares that I'm happy to have bought.

A big thank to all the team. Moderators and administrators but also to the community. Beautiful work! (y)

It makes me want to initiate things.

Xenforo is now my favorite forum script!

Thank :)

Congrats to Kier, Mike and Ashley for their hard job on managing and developing such wonderful piece of software that we have here.
Also i would like to thank to everyone that helped them to achieve this, the Moderation team, who did a wonderful job too on keeping the Prodigy Team (the developers) working and not having to be bothered on doing moderation work that much.

Also, a special thanks to the Modding community for making such awesome mods, which many of them I use, and many others that make our forums a better place to be.

And of course, don't forget the community, you people are awesome!

Thank you all...

Top Bottom