March 8th, 2011

Congratulations and a huge thank you to Kier, Mike and Ashley for a superb piece of software, especially with all the distractions you've had to deal with.

Thank you also to the staff here, to Brogan and Jake who have got me out of trouble many times with their code snippets and advice, and the community here that have often had me laughing out loud making my family give me very strange looks. :)

Mike Kier and Ashley have done an amazing job and the rest of the team especially brogan who's provided superb support have been just as valuable as this outstanding product providing, helping people.

Congratulations be proud of what you've created as much as we are proud to be part of it and actually getting some sleep now through our updates. (y)

Congratulations to everyone involved with this project. It's come such a long way in such a small amount of time. I'm sure that XenForo has a very long and bright future.

i can see clearly now that rain is gone... its gonna be a bright bright bright sunshiny day!!! Congrats!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sooo .. its the 9th now ... have you done 1.1 yet? LOL :P

Sorry but your so bloody fast you guys, ya never know lol

I was just about to purchase ExpressionEngine product, as I did not get exactly knew what was meant by this comment... 'Good things come to those who wait' I thought it was about Boxy having his baby and only came to know about XenForo existence at vBS... More to it, but that is the nice part of this.... Should of kept tabs on the twitter, but that is such a silly site (nutty is more like it, but it has its usefulness to a point.).

Will purchase the same amount of License(s), as I did when it was first offered.... Might get more once I sell off the rest of the others soon....

Emails were sent out today, assuming you have subscribed to them in your customer area.
Yes I got mine this morning. I'm wondering why they're sent out the day after release, rather than the day of?
That almost feels like a slight to current license holders.

Top Bottom