• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[LN] Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, after a dump of the database to a new server I get this error and I can not log in,neither I nor the staff.
And 'emergency

Fatal error: Class 'LNBlog_ReportHandler_Entry' not found in D:\unclesteve\www\sconcauteam\library\XenForo\Model\Report.php on line 455

hello, after a dump of the database to a new server I get this error and I can not log in,neither I nor the staff.
And 'emergency

Fatal error: Class 'LNBlog_ReportHandler_Entry' not found in D:\unclesteve\www\sconcauteam\library\XenForo\Model\Report.php on line 455
Can you access the admincp? Might allow you to disable the plugin...can't remember the code for config.php...

Grazie, ho risolto inviando nuovamente la cartella del blog (che non riesco a reinstallare in nessun modo)

Thanks, I solved by sending back the folder of the blog (which I can not reinstall in any way)

Is anyone else having issues with formatting being removed from comments?

When comeone replies to a blog post, it somehow strips all the paragraphing from it, and shows up as one big continuous piece of text.

Also, if we can make requests, I'd not mind seeing a sidebar module with recent blog replies :)

Is anyone else having issues with formatting being removed from comments?

When comeone replies to a blog post, it somehow strips all the paragraphing from it, and shows up as one big continuous piece of text.

Also, if we can make requests, I'd not mind seeing a sidebar module with recent blog replies :)
Line breaks are fixed in the next version.

If you want to patch it now, you can go into lnblog_entry_comment and replace what's there (I believe it's {$blogComment.message}) with {xen:string nl2br, $blogComment.message}.

Line breaks are fixed in the next version.

If you want to patch it now, you can go into lnblog_entry_comment and replace what's there (I believe it's {$blogComment.message}) with {xen:string nl2br, $blogComment.message}.

Awesome, thanks, Onimua!

I cant figure it out.. :cry: Where to define how many characters - other than current 400 - to allow in blogs. I want to say, have my users to posts comments with around 1500 characters.

/library/LNBlog/DataWriter/Comment.php

Edit line 21 change 'maxLength' =>600 to 'maxLength=>1500

Thank you - thank you and thank you..
beer.gif

Could we request some additional functionality for the Blogs, please?

It might already have been suggested, but if not, then we would not mind seeing E-mails when blogs are posted by people one followes, when comments to a blog post are made in case you are either the author or have also commented, and perhaps integrate the blogs/comments into the news feed as well?

:)

Could we request some additional functionality for the Blogs, please?

It might already have been suggested, but if not, then we would not mind seeing E-mails when blogs are posted by people one followes, when comments to a blog post are made in case you are either the author or have also commented, and perhaps integrate the blogs/comments into the news feed as well?

:)
You can always place suggestions, just nothing will be included in Beta 4 and at this point 1.0.

News feed integration has been there since Beta 2 I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom