• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[LN] Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible in theory to have custon Trophy criteria such as Trophies awarded for x amount of blogs?

I know this wouldnt make it into beta4 but just wondered if it was possible

Is it possible in theory to have custon Trophy criteria such as Trophies awarded for x amount of blogs?

I know this wouldnt make it into beta4 but just wondered if it was possible
With the extensions made, yes, the eventual plan is to hook into the other areas that were made easier to integrate with in XF 1.1.

For those of you that are having issues with the check boxes staying "checked" in the Alert Preferences, I fix'd the issue so that they stay unchecked when you opt out. This will be fixed in Beta4, but you can apply this now until Beta4 is released.

library/LNBlog/Listener/TemplateHook.php

replace case 'account_alerts_extra'
PHP:
                case 'account_alerts_extra':
                    $contents .= $template->create('lnblog_alert_preferences');
                break;

with this

PHP:
                case 'account_alerts_extra':

$xfAlertModel = XenForo_Model::create('XenForo_Model_Alert');
                    $viewParams = array(
                        'alertOptOuts' => $xfAlertModel->getAlertOptOuts(null, true)
                    );

$contents .= $template->create('lnblog_alert_preferences', $viewParams);
                break;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom