• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[LN] Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be transferring my vbulletin blogs to LN Blogs since I am converting my vbulletin4 site to xenforo.

The vbulletin 4 importer gets stuck at blogs so I will have to do the transferring manually.

Will I be able to manually set the dates back to the day the blogs and comments were posted?

I will be transferring my vbulletin blogs to LN Blogs since I am converting my vbulletin4 site to xenforo.

The vbulletin 4 importer gets stuck at blogs so I will have to do the transferring manually.

Will I be able to manually set the dates back to the day the blogs and comments were posted?
Just update the database date fields and you're set. No reason you wouldn't be able to.

Can you please add view counts for the next edition of blogs? I miss them from my old vb4 blogs and wanted to change the view count to reflect their last count.

Beta4 probably will not have any more features added to it than is already planned.
Are you serious? A blog with no view count? Almost ALL blogs have view counts.

Some of my members blog posts have over 3000 views. I had no idea people were viewing their blogs that much. When you see numbers like that, it encourages you to post more because you know at least someone's reading it.

Are you serious? A blog with no view count? Almost ALL blogs have view counts.

Some of my members blog posts have over 3000 views. I had no idea people were viewing their blogs that much. When you see numbers like that, it encourages you to post more because you know at least someone's reading it.
It's eventual... but not yet.
How do you allow bb code and embedding of vids in blog comments?
Modify the code if you wish, though personally I don't have intention of allowing blog comments to act like posts.

It's eventual... but not yet.Modify the code if you wish, though personally I don't have intention of allowing blog comments to act like posts.
Thanks man. I didn't pay much attention to my blogs until the vbulletin4 importer failed to transfer them over. So now I'm posting their blogs under their accounts one by one, including comments and I'm noticing that not only did they put a lot of effort into their blogs, so they did with their comments as well. The blogs are more focused than threads which become off subject and random. If you allowed blog comments to act like posts it would encourage them to post more like they do on vbulletin blog comments because they know they don't have those restrictions. I personally wouldn't want to comment something that prevented me from embedding a vid related to the blog entry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom