Lazy Load [img]

Lazy Load [img] 2.6.0

No permission to download

Xon

Xon submitted a new resource:

Lazy Load [img] - Load less.

Provides lazy loaded image support via the Lazysizes

A zero query method for per user-group lazy loading of the [img] and [attach] tags in threads and conversations with adjustable distance before images are loaded.

Uses a noscript tag around the original img tag.

Option to force lazy loading of contents in a spoiler tag.

Permissions:

Adds the permission:
  • Enable Lazy Load Images
For...

Read more about this resource...

This just adds a front-end javascript which implements lazyloading for img and attach tags.

Stock forum icons are css, are you using images or something?

Hi @Xon
for attachment image in thumbnail mode is show more wide like this:
001.webp

manually reload page and normally should be like this:
002.webp

tested with chrome, on firefox not problem.

thanks.

@Xon Please can add option completely Enable/Disable this add-on with disabling permission. Does not work this add-on without Adding styling to theme (extra.less) for the classes: lazyload, lazyloading, lazyloaded?

@Xon Please can add option completely Enable/Disable this add-on with disabling permission.
This has been requested before (in the XF1 version), but I haven't had time to implement it.

Does not work this add-on without Adding styling to theme (extra.less) for the classes: lazyload, lazyloading, lazyloaded?
At some stage I should make these style properties but I haven't had time.

If you don't define those classes, it still works. You will just have a blank space which eventually fills in with an image once it loads.

This has been requested before (in the XF1 version), but I haven't had time to implement it.

At some stage I should make these style properties but I haven't had time.

If you don't define those classes, it still works. You will just have a blank space which eventually fills in with an image once it loads.

@Xon Do you have any plan adding this functionality?

Hey Xon great addon from you as usual. Thank you for making it free. It works well on Chome and Firefox. Just noticed in Safari mobile, the images disappear. Is there any extra setting I need to do to make it work?

@Xon Some user reported that image are not loading in mobile browser or windows. Also I am getting image are very slow loading in mobile browser. Please do you have image loading improvement update for mobile browser and windows? Also can be add option disable Lazy Load for mobile browser?

Last edited:
i get following error while installing this addon

Line 33: Template tags are not well formed. Tag macro was found when expecting if.

Also i see settings imported for this addon in option.

Last edited:
Top Bottom