Lazy Load [img]

Lazy Load [img] 2.6.0

No permission to download
@Xon this latest update completely turned off image loading on mobile for users of the forum. permission set to yes for all groups. as soon as i disabled it the images popped back up.

A little unsure?
Why does this still have an "unmaintained" tag, although Xon updates it regulary? Is this kept till next automated xenforo-site check?

It is marked as "unmaintained" as I don't have time to chase down the mobile issues, and as mobile users are an increasing large number of visitors for most websites, I feel this add-on isn't yet ready for prime-time.

Is it possible that this add-on is used, when I send a link from my forum by telegram, the preview image does not appear?

The XF2 version doesn't expose that functionality, I'll need to port it from the XF1 version at some stage

Reactions: rdn
Code:
.lazyloading {
    opacity: 1;
    transition: opacity 300ms;
    background: #f7f7f7 url(loader.gif) no-repeat center;
}

So where it says loader.gif, do I need to add a link to a gif there?

Something this maybe?

background: #f7f7f7 url(https://www.twtex.com/forums/styles/default/xenforo/loadingimage.gif) no-repeat center;

I've tried this and I can't ever get anything to show up. The add-on is working though in terms of lazy loading.

Code:
.lazyloading {
    opacity: 1;
    transition: opacity 300ms;
    background: #f7f7f7 url(loader.gif) no-repeat center;
}

So where it says loader.gif, do I need to add a link to a gif there?

Something this maybe?

background: #f7f7f7 url(https://www.twtex.com/forums/styles/default/xenforo/loadingimage.gif) no-repeat center;

I've tried this and I can't ever get anything to show up. The add-on is working though in terms of lazy loading.

+1 ....also wondering.....i can see at least it does need a file existing but i also added one and not seeing anything......it seems like the most strange thing about this from a member perspective......hard to tell when the page is done loading....

EDIT: after some time i noticed it has to be the certain types to show the loading animation

Last edited:
Top Bottom