XF 1.2 Last questions

Pierre Boulanger

After a month hopfully today we will go live but there are a couple of issues to address:

1) There is an issue with Global moderators. Even though they have all the required permission and appear in user lists correctly in their profile appear as members!2013-08-02 10_25_35-Flaminio Bertoni _ my2cv.gr - The story of a legend.webp

2013-08-02 10_25_54-my2cv.gr - The story of a legend.webp

2) Is it possible to center small user names?
2013-08-02 10_25_02-Final Migration - Readme _ my2cv.gr - The story of a legend.webp

Attachments

• photo.webp
    photo.webp
    45.4 KB · Views: 3
1. You have not made them a moderator. I suspect you have only added them to the user group.

2. Add to EXTRA.css:
Code:
.messageUserBlock a.username {
text-align: center;
}

3. I suspect this is due to wrapping in the header area but impossible to debug from a screenshot.

After a month hopfully today we will go live but there are a couple of issues to address:

1) There is an issue with Global moderators. Even though they have all the required permission and appear in user lists correctly in their profile appear as members!View attachment 52937

View attachment 52938

View attachment 52939

2. Regarding centering the username this will however center all usernames. Add the following in EXTRA.CSS template.

edit: Nija'd by @Brogan

Code:
.messageUserBlock .username {text-align: center;}

View attachment 52939

I don't think there is a simple one liner just to center names under a certain length, all center or none.

In iPhone looking like:

View attachment 52943

Any suggestions?
Code:
<div style="float:right; text-align:left; font-size:24px; color:white; width:60%; margin-top:40px;">The story of a legend</div>
this is your problem, you need to refactor that. It is not your options setup in the control panel that is the problem.

If you replace that with the following in there and let me know when it is in place I will write you some css to make it work.
Code:
<div class="storyOfLegend">The story of a legend</div>

I don't think there is a simple one liner just to center names under a certain length, all center or none.

Code:
<div style="float:right; text-align:left; font-size:24px; color:white; width:60%; margin-top:40px;">The story of a legend</div>
this is your problem, you need to refactor that. It is not your options setup in the control panel that is the problem.

If you replace that with the following in there and let me know when it is in place I will write you some css to make it work.
Code:
<div class="storyOfLegend">The story of a legend</div>

Thanks EQnoble!
Where i can find that? Sorry I'm a noob

You have probably added it to the ad_header template.

I would use a media query to hide the text once the width drops below a certain size.
You can do that by adding a class to the div like so:
Code:
<div class="my-header-text">The story of a legend</div>

Then using something like the following:
Code:
<style type="text/css">
.my-header-text {
float: right;
text-align:left;
font-size:24px;
color:white;
width:60%;
margin-top:40px;
}

<xen:if is="@enableResponsive">
    @media (max-width:400px) {
        .my-header-text  {
        display: none;
        }
    }
</xen:if>
</style>

The full ad_header template would be something like:

Code:
<style type="text/css">
.my-header-text {
float: right;
text-align:left;
font-size:24px;
color:white;
width:60%;
margin-top:40px;
}

<xen:if is="@enableResponsive">
    @media (max-width:400px) {
        .my-header-text  {
        display: none;
        }
    }
</xen:if>
</style>

<div class="my-header-text">The story of a legend</div>
Change the 400px to suit.

Yes. I just don't understand the:

Apps user: If your administrator hasn't enabled Google+ for your domain, you won't be able to sign up for a Google+ account to use the +1 button.
Is anything that i must do on my forum or in my google+ account?

Top Bottom