Kier/Mike.

Pope Viper

Thank you, guys. I want to say how much I appreciate that you guys so quickly resolve the bugs that come out after a version is release, and you communicate what the resolution is. It's different from The Other Place, that I actually get happy when I come here.

Again, thank you, and I look forward to having a long, deep, and meaningful relationship with you guys (in a pure platonic sense).

It seems wrong, as an adult, to post on a software forum about warm and fuzzy feelings ... but, what the hell, come on ... group hug everyone!!! :love:

Seriously though, yes, well done on your continued work on XF and the innovative approach you are taking to features and tools. It's good mojo. (y)

Yes the rate of bug resolution here is excellent, as is the communication from Mike and Kier when they look into these reports. That's one of the main advantages of a small team compared to a big corporation, namely the ability to just "get on and fix it".

I much prefer to have a

rock_dj.gif

Indeed. The way that the developement of xenforo has been done, along with bug fixing, the support and everything else that comes with those things is truly amazing and very impressive. They have done a great job inspite of having a lot of other concerns and worries on their plate. Also the rest of the staff has done a great job too. Thank you for the great work guys and keep it up :) Also congratulation of the first aniversary of xenforo.

Oh, and not to take away from the key XF dudes but a quick shout-out for the XF community regulars too ... they make it a +1 experience as well ... (y)

Let's have more people to the party ... bring on the good times ... :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom