XenForo needs a blog with regular updates from Kier & Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean really. Kier has posted in this thread already, saying that from the very beginning they have stated that y'all should purchase XenForo, or not, according to what you see right here, right now, not by what will be, or what you hope will be, added.
I think this kind of viewpoint, the take it as it is or leave it, additude reflects poorly on the brand.

I think that if you were to go back a year and look at the posts and did some critical analysis of the sentiments both here and on compeditor boards about XenForo a year ago, you'll see a lot of posts that focus on hope. Hope for something better. Hope for more communication. Hope for a lot of things. The foundation for much of the community was in fact built on hope.

To say today, well here is the forum software, take it as it is, not what you hope it will become, runs counter to what I feel is somewhat essential to the brand itself.

I think this kind of viewpoint, the take it as it is or leave it, additude reflects poorly on the brand.

I think that if you were to go back a year and look at the posts and did some critical analysis of the sentiments both here and on compeditor boards about XenForo a year ago, you'll see a lot of posts that focus on hope. Hope for something better. Hope for more communication. Hope for a lot of things. The foundation for much of the community was in fact built on hope.

To say today, well here is the forum software, take it as it is, not what you hope it will become, runs counter to what I feel is somewhat essential to the brand itself.

I never said not to hope it will become something more. However, one should not purchase based on hope.

Its their choice to only have the two of them doing everything, if its now proving too much, then maybe they should start involving others.

It was their choice in the beginning, yes, very true. But now they have no choice.

Why do they have no choice like Paul.M said? I think Paul asked a valid question there and there's always a choice to do that if they wanted, regardless of the ongoing court case.

Why do they have no choice like Paul.M said? I think Paul asked a valid question there and there's always a choice to do that if they wanted, regardless of the ongoing court case.
I answered his question. When your money is being taken up by two separate court cases, I'm sure that there's little left over to hire and expand the team.
I'm also sure that he, and you, understand that.

I answered his question. When your money is being taken up by two separate court cases, I'm sure that there's little left over to hire and expand the team.

I'm sure he understands, but you know, the daily news reports are due and one needs something to go into print otherwise we wouldn't have anything to read. :P

But then again. One may choose to print what he wants. *shrugs* Who knows what the future will bring us. Extra Extra read all about it! (y)

mrGTB your comments are insulting.

Keep posting them and I will keep deleting them.

I suspect if you continue, your posting privileges will be removed.

In fact, I've closed the thread as it really has just been a waste of time for the last few pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom