Jake Bunce Reloaded!

Thank you so much for posting this, Howard. :)

Lovely interview, Jake. It was so nice to know more about you. :)
And yes, you do make a difference to so many people, regardless of which community you are helping. I have been the "victim" of such help, like many others, and it is highly appreciated. (y)

Oh Jake, you're going to love this tiny house blog (if you haven't come across it already).
http://tinyhouseblog.com/

I'm glad for this opportunity to praise Jake, my hero in every sense of the word (even more so now that I've read the interview). He's always there when I run into trouble, which is quite a lot of the time, given that I'm so clueless about code and such, and he always has the RIGHT solution to every problem. Needless to say, he lives up to his title. I think of him as my guardian angel (no really) standing at the edge of a cliff, keeping me from going over the brink. Just when I think I'm done for, I can't fix this, he's there reaching out his hand, generously offering his help.

Jake embodies the spirit of community. I just can't praise him enough! Thank you Jake for everything you do and are. :)

haha thanks to Jake he confirmed i wasnt crazy when dealing with my early permission issues after first adopting XenForo.. For that ill be forever grateful. :p
Great article.. Although i had no idea until now Jake was involved with vB for so many years.. That really does say something about XF as a solid product.

Jake for president.
I thought the guy was taking a bit of a breather from the Jungle here at Xenforo.com

Nope .. he's still working away !
jake.knows.the.answer.webp

Top Bottom