Jake Bunce Reloaded!

So if you worked with vb you can't have another job afterward! That's sucks ?
Many companies have non-compete clauses in their contracts. It prohibits the employee to work for rivaling companies for a certain duration. However, at least in Europe there are 3 very effective ways to get rid of such clause or to circumvent it.

Many companies have non-compete clauses in their contracts. It prohibits the employee to work for rivaling companies for a certain duration. However, at least in Europe there are 3 very effective ways to get rid of such clause or to circumvent it.
Non-compete clauses aren't legal in California.

3?!

jake is a traitor to vbulletin, he should be sued

but on serious note, jake have you ever considered joining xf as an official support staff to help customers with tickets?

I don't come from vB like most here so had no idea who Jake was before this but I have to say he has always been most helpful here.

I don't come from vB like most here so had no idea who Jake was before this but I have to say he has always been most helpful here.

Great interview!
Same here, wasn't too involved with vBulletin forums at all, however I think I can speak for others as it's been said before; Jake is a huge asset to this community. I'm also anxious so see what his plugins will be like!

Thanks Jake! (y)

Great interview!
Same here, wasn't too involved with vBulletin forums at all, however I think I can speak for others as it's been said before; Jake is a huge asset to this community. I'm also anxious so see what his plugins will be like!

Thanks Jake! (y)

Agreed. And excellent interview.

Thanks for doing the interview The Sandman.

My pleasure!
tiphat.gif

Just joining the Jake Bunce fan club. I love his code snippets and he kindly patient support is second to none.

See my special tribute thread to Jake where I collected several Jake-isms together which I used to pretty up my categories, giving links to Jake's threads for each one.

Here's a Celtic tribute (worth seeing full size)
Jake Bunce photoframegold.webp

Top Bottom