Is Kier Still With the Development of XF?

I won't be surprised to see someone releasing a roll call addon; exclusively for XF Developers.
You mean you haven't yet made a script to crawl the web page waiting to see Kier, Mike or Chris's username to show as online and log it into a roll call database then send you a notification to your phone via PushBullet (or e-mail) so you can jump straight online?

Man... you're way behind :cautious:

You mean you haven't yet made a script to crawl the web page waiting to see Kier, Mike or Chris's username to show as online and log it into a roll call database then send you a notification to your phone via PushBullet (or e-mail) so you can jump straight online?

So creepy, yet makes so much sense. :eek:

Also, I think the other staffs have been bringing innovation to Xenforo with their updates. I think 1.5 is a huge step forward to where they want to be. There are some other things I wish they would add in without the need for "suggestion likes" such as a better moderator and custom user group panel, but for now, I think I'll live with the addons I have. :)

lol, this thread has evolved from being rude to outright funny...

That is one awesome post! And this just made me realize how far deep down the abyss of nerdness I have fallen! :cool:

Top Bottom