• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF still in active development?

Banana Pup

Was wondering if XF is still moving forward in development as there as been no update releases or "have you seen...? for over a month now and no announcements since Feb 22nd. This is not intended as a flame, just a concern being a paid lisc holder.

Forsaken

Was wondering if XF is still moving forward in development as there as been no update releases or "have you seen...? for over a month now and no announcements since Feb 22nd. This is not intended as a flame, just a concern being a paid lisc holder.
1.2 is suppose to arrive soon, I think Q2 was mentioned (April-June), and they've been actively developing the resource manager for at least the last month and a half.

The Have You Seen..? videos aren't necessarily a clue into the development cycle, as they're released when major things are added.

>>>XenForo doesn't HAVE to do massive amounts of small releases to fix their prior mistakes.
Very good point!!!
Though - it would be fantastic -- IF -- they had more communications -- with US -- their supporting community of users!
That IS really lacking!!! :sneaky:

Forsaken

>>>XenForo doesn't HAVE to do massive amounts of small releases to fix their prior mistakes.
Very good point!!!
Though - it would be fantastic -- IF -- they had more communications -- with US -- their supporting community of users!
That IS really lacking!!! :sneaky:
They're actually pretty communicative, at least in so much as progress on versions when they're within months of a release. Any more than that would be annoying for them (When I was designing my Imperial theme, I had a certain someone pestering me nearly daily about a release date).