Is Kier Still With the Development of XF?

Now if 2.0 is lacking some innovative features then I can see some need to raise discussion/questions
The initial aim of a new first point release is typically feature parity.

It may well have some new features, but that's not the primary purpose of a new first point release.

The initial aim of a new first point release is typically feature parity.

It may well have some new features, but that's not the primary purpose of a new first point release.
Oh yes, that's been stated a few times in the threads about "What's Next?". I should have specified that as 2.x for future version 2 releases once feature parity is reached :).

Just make it a language, like how facebook has English - Pirate. Can do 'English - DamForo'. Flood control can be dams and then when a person posts too quick "Message rejected by the dam.". This is great. Assuming 2.0 is released on April 1, 2016 (April Fools), they should go for it.

Surely you mean Dam Fools?
3497201-0294831835-you-s.gif

I don`t know why people here care about stuff posts or availability!!! The most important thing here that xenforo still the best and support is always excellent..You have here Kier, Mike, Chris, Jeremy, Slavik and don`t forget Brogan who is available for 30 hours in the day :)

Besides, other members who always try to help thanks to them all...

Top Bottom