iO

iO [Paid] 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to buy ($35.00)
It's two completely different "themes" that also works differently.

iO "just" a skin, while ACE is much more like a framework that completely changes the appearance and interaction with your board.

Personally, I tried ACE but it wasn't so easy for me to approach so I decided to stay with iO.
Probably because at the moment I don't have the patience to mess around and understand the concept of this new approach, and I'm sure it's going to be a trauma 😂 for my users if I change the board layout now that they got used to it.

Anyway, if your board it's still "under construction" try ACE and see if it can work for you. I definitely would have had this chance when I started messing with XenForo last winter!
I would also consider that it's free for the moment, but it will become a paid item (95$/year if I recall well) when the beta testing will be over, next year 😉

The [Unmaintained] tag for IO really worries me. Will it keep releasing new version in the future?

ACE uses the exact same UI.X add-on like IO.. so they're both the skin type I guess?

Yes, the $$$ in the future definitely worries me too.

Version 2.2.8.1.0 Released

How can I force XenForo to check for style updates?

I have a debug/testing copy of my live board, but every time ThemeHouse styles gets updated, I see the notice from the testing copy board but not on the live board ACP. The live board shows style updates usually after 2-3 days, not immediately... 😞

(I'm using Install&Upgrade of course)

How can I force XenForo to check for style updates?

I have a debug/testing copy of my live board, but every time ThemeHouse styles gets updated, I see the notice from the testing copy board but not on the live board ACP. The live board shows style updates usually after 2-3 days, not immediately... 😞

(I'm using Install&Upgrade of course)
Install & Upgrade has a cron that runs every other day automatically which you can find within Tools > Cron Entries > [TH] Install & Upgrade: Update Check. Do you have it set up so that they come from the API key that is included with your ThemeHouse account on both boards? Or is one of them using the UI.X 2 add-ons installation functionality?

From what I can see from how the corn is set up it runs every four hours.

Please tell me the feasibility of buying this style. In the future, will you update it for every new version of Xenforo?
Currently, we are updating this style and other styles that we offer to the latest version of XenForo. If it changes we will leave an annoucement :)

Do you have it set up so that they come from the API key that is included with your ThemeHouse account on both boards? Or is one of them using the UI.X 2 add-ons installation functionality?
Hello Dalton!

I have set up the live board with my ThemeHouse license, then I just made a clone. I use to do this way only when I have some issues or need to test an add-on or some template modifications, then I delete the clone once I've done.

Usually, when it happens that I clone the board and the same day (or the day after) a new style version comes, the clone sees it straight away, but the live board it's like it's sleeping 😂

For instance, the update notice came up just today :unsure: but I'll test your suggestion next time :)

Thanks mate! ❤️
Take care!

i did all but i farward all question to your chat widget, plus i wrote you many message but i couldnt get answer from you! so if you help your clients, it would be good. tnx

Elliott it's a user like you, not a ThemeHouse staff member. He's just trying to help!

Tickets are managed through the chat system, and they use to reply from Monday to Friday. So if you open a ticket on weekends you'll have to wait till Monday...

I open two days ago but still no answer which is sad... i didnt think, it would take this long and slow.. there is issue problem but i can not ask or follow my ticket! seems not normal ticket system. I open 3 ticket but i dont know where they gone. If you asked me, i been working with many developer but most of them have normal ticket system not live chat, on live chat all i see is robot noting else. If you are selling themes and addons, we client like to talk with developer, i mean at least a place that we can open ticket but not write to live chat always. Hope developer hear my voice.

I know, it's not the best method but unfortunately it's what they use.

If it's not license or personal infos related, try to share you're issue here, maybe it's something some other users may help you with 🤷🏻‍♂️

Your tickets have been responded to @sanalisci as the live chat widget is our ticket system, when you start a conversation a ticket is created and put within a queue. You also left a ticket during the weekend which is when our team is away. But no worries, your tickets have been responded to.

Also just note that our team is currently away due to the holidays, please expect delays in response to tickets. We have received them and will respond to them as quickly as we can.

Ok, when you New buyer you are excited and want to see it all nicely working... Hope you also create a simple ticket system where we can follow our question and ticket number plus status.

Ok, when you New buyer you are excited and want to see it all nicely working... Hope you also create a simple ticket system where we can follow our question and ticket number plus status.
I understand completely, any new responses from our team will be sent to the email address that is connected to your themehouse.com account. You can then respond to the email that is sent and that reply will then show on our end so that we can reply. Do check your email to see if you've received any replies from me. If you have not then let me know, please :)

1640241806304.webp

How can I change the format of the poster / date / last reply / date under thread title?

I would like to make it:

Thread Title
[Original Poster] | [Last reply date] [Last reply username]

Which template should I look into?

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Hello there Dalton! 😅
Could you please just confirm you got my ticket from a couple of minute ago?

It's the second one I open, but then I can't find it anywhere... The previous one is from some days ago (maybe a week), so I'm afraid your ticket system might have some issues!

Please let me know!

Thank you!

Top Bottom