iO

iO [Paid] 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to buy ($35.00)
In case anybody ever wonders why some contributors have 'gone quiet' around here...

1672349642618.png
tumblr_inline_o8pcr2Eivr1rqxibe_250.png

Last edited:
I'll get you a refund. We will be back shortly. I recommend you try products from pixel exit
i did't understand your this line - I recommend you try products from pixel exit . i am using google translate . and its not that i am free users

abc.webp

i don't want refund . only needed fix my problem . if you refund also your money will not come to me because i paid to you via in my nearby area shop . thank you

Hello :D

Is it possible to separate messages and remove this border between new ones? Because, personally, I see it as a little bit confusional. Especially in mobile devices in Q&A Forums.
1687819614333.png

To make it like this:
1687819658991.png

Another little question: Is it possible, once enabled Forum list tabs, to set the Forum List page as the Forum home page?

Thanks in advance!

Hello :D

Is it possible to separate messages and remove this border between new ones? Because, personally, I see it as a little bit confusional. Especially in mobile devices in Q&A Forums.
View attachment 287707

To make it like this:
View attachment 287708

Another little question: Is it possible, once enabled Forum list tabs, to set the Forum List page as the Forum home page?

Thanks in advance!

For the first one: Yeah, but it'll require a fair amount of tweaking in style properties & CSS to do and is a bit more than what we'd normally provide here :) Basically you'd display: none the :after element in the post containers, add a border to the post wrapper, and then add spacing as desired.

For forum list tabs.. Do you mean with our Feeds addon? If so, in the ACP go to the Feed List section and click the little circle to the right of the Forum List option to set it as default.

For forum list tabs.. Do you mean with our Feeds addon? If so, in the ACP go to the Feed List section and click the little circle to the right of the Forum List option to set it as default.
After enabling the Main page tabs option, the subnavigation shows only the Forum List and I would like to include also "Last posts" button.

Is it possible to add other elements in this menu?

1687910466116.webp

Top Bottom