iO

iO [Paid] 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to buy ($35.00)
How to update this tyle?

This is the structure of styles I'm using. The highlighted styles are the active styles that will be used by users. I only make modifications to these active styles.

First question, is this a correct way to apply the style-io.xml and child-io.xml? In fact I'm not really quite sure the relationship between the these two files. child-io.xml is not substantially smaller in file size than style-io.xml. It more looks like a standalone style...

1651637186331.webp

Ok, now when it comes up to a new version of UI.X IO style (v2.2.9 now), how to I apply the update without losing any existing data?

Thanks.

How to update this tyle?

This is the structure of styles I'm using. The highlighted styles are the active styles that will be used by users. I only make modifications to these active styles.

First question, is this a correct way to apply the style-io.xml and child-io.xml? In fact I'm not really quite sure the relationship between the these two files. child-io.xml is not substantially smaller in file size than style-io.xml. It more looks like a standalone style...

View attachment 267869

Ok, now when it comes up to a new version of UI.X IO style (v2.2.9 now), how to I apply the update without losing any existing data?

Thanks.
Hello there!

Your screenshot shows how these styles should be set up, yes! Although one question for you, how did you install the styles when first setting them up? Through the UI.X 2 add-on, through style.xml, or through the Install and Upgrade add-on?

Hello there!

Your screenshot shows how these styles should be set up, yes! Although one question for you, how did you install the styles when first setting them up? Through the UI.X 2 add-on, through style.xml, or through the Install and Upgrade add-on?

First uploaded the files in /upload to server's corresponding folders. Then in XF admin panel, imported style-io.xml as a child of style Default style and then imported child-io.xml as a child of the installed iO style.

Then it becomes the following:

1651827992113.webp

The problem now is: how do I update it? Maybe I can import the new style-io.xml and overwrite the old one with it. But what about the child-io.xml which I have already made modifications to?

First uploaded the files in /upload to server's corresponding folders. Then in XF admin panel, imported style-io.xml as a child of style Default style and then imported child-io.xml as a child of the installed iO style.

Then it becomes the following:

View attachment 267957

The problem now is: how do I update it? Maybe I can import the new style-io.xml and overwrite the old one with it. But what about the child-io.xml which I have already made modifications to?
Hello there! In order to update both, all you'd need to do is download the latest themes files for 2.2.9 from themehouse.com. Thereafter, import the style.xml from the unzipped archive for 2.2.9 of the iO theme folder to your parent/primary theme within your ACP. Thereafter it will update your primary style and your child style although before proceeding be sure to export your child style just in case something goes haywire while upgrading.

Course if you have any questions then let me know please :)

Any plan to push an update for XenForo 2.2.10 Patch 1 guys? Or this time isn't needed?

I still haven't updated my board yet as I always wait for the styles update to come out before installing the latest XF 😌

InShot_20221223_215018913.webp

I need help . Tell me anyone if you know . How I changed my nodes icon same as 2nd photo .

Fast photo is mine but I needed 2nd one .

Top Bottom