iO

iO [Paid] 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Well, not really...

I've switched the whole forum to Font Awesome since day one, then I set my preferences for each icon according to the code of the ones I wanted. And it's been working fine.

Then, a couple of days ago I wanted to change a specific icon and spent maybe one hour trying to find that section (it's been untouched for months, I didn't remember where it was) until I realized that a piece was missing...

Anyway I've opened a ticket last week, but the guys are on holidays for a few more days. 🙂
I'll let you know as soon as I find out what's going on.

Well, not really...

I've switched the whole forum to Font Awesome since day one, then I set my preferences for each icon according to the code of the ones I wanted. And it's been working fine.

Then, a couple of days ago I wanted to change a specific icon and spent maybe one hour trying to find that section (it's been untouched for months, I didn't remember where it was) until I realized that a piece was missing...

Anyway I've opened a ticket last week, but the guys are on holidays for a few more days. I'll let you as soon as I find out what's going on.

They will be back on Monday. Try to remove that section, and probably everything will get fixed.

Not too sure... I had to install the latest 4 updates by overwriting the current ones.

But anyway I tried again by overwriting the main styles, but it didn't change anything.. Will wait for the ticket to be replied!

Yes, i do have this one installed, removed th styles, and it still broke my icons when i select this option.

EC8D786D-482B-4FFA-AAFD-F29777B57B95.webp

Enabled will broke down all icons. #shootme
C0BD4455-1C47-43DF-837A-080320EAF288.webp

Top Bottom