iO

iO [Paid] 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to buy ($35.00)
After updating my dev board b4 upgrading my production site, i ran into some minor differences in style IO, IO Dark is displaying fine.

Header:
1602678506725.webp 1602678541278.webp
Footer left:
1602678591935.webp 1602678635700.webp

Footer right:
1602678702635.webp 1602678731863.webp

let me ask, this theme does not show views, how can I display it

And if for example I am using IO Version 2.1.6 I update to IO Version 2.1.10 then the custom I modified in 2.1.6 will be lost after upgrading 2.1.10?

Last edited:
let me ask, this theme does not show views, how can I display it

And if for example I am using IO Version 2.1.6 I update to IO Version 2.1.10 then the custom I modified in 2.1.6 will be lost after upgrading 2.1.10?
Navigate to Appearance -> Style Properties -> Discussion List -> Width to collapse discussion list items -> Input this into the field box "@xf-responsiveMedium" and save.

It is always ideal to save a back-up of your customized theme before upgrading, but did you make any kind of HTML/CSS customizations? If not, you are safe to upgrade after saving a back-up :)

Guys I can't remember where the option to hide the Register link is located in ACP...

I mean the top right trigger next to the login link: I can't get rid of it, even after disabling registration feature! 😫

Any clue?

Guys I can't remember where the option to hide the Register link is located in ACP...

I mean the top right trigger next to the login link: I can't get rid of it, even after disabling registration feature! 😫

Any clue?
This would require a template edit I'm afraid, if I remember correctly there is no option to remove that from iO or XenForo.

Thanks Dalton, I was sure there was an option somewhere.

At this point I'll keep the CSS temp-fix that I have applied 👍

Thanks Dalton, I was sure there was an option somewhere.

At this point I'll keep the CSS temp-fix that I have applied 👍
Not a problem! Now, there is an option within Header and navigation -> Remove login/register text that allows you to remove the text from login/register text but that isn't what you're wanting. Either way, let us know if we can assist with anything else! :)

Why are the icons still vanished in your themes? I cant use your styles for a while now. Plz fix this.

Fresh and latest install of XF and XMG

1609422949368.webp

Top Bottom