iO

iO [Paid] 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to buy ($35.00)
If you'd rather not change your primary color, that plus all the other items can be changed via CSS.
Alright, I'll go for the CSS way then, :) primary color is set for all the rest :)
Any change to get settings for this tab being added in future versions of UI.X? 😇
I'm with the Essential Suite, so not really need to implement things specifically on iO, as long as it can be inherited 😅

The user will need to add it as an icon to their home screen;
Could this be automated at all? Or with a popup notice maybe? 🤔

I'm using Firefox for Android (too), tried the manual add to home screen steps but it still opens within the browser... I'll have a closer look later tonight, is there anything I am missing?

I still have some settings to look into, might be in need to ask a couple of more questions if can't change/disable a couple of elements (like the line below the main nav bar), should I contact you through the support or may I continue to take advantage of the community here? 😅

Thanks for your time, willl (y)

Alright, I'll go for the CSS way then, :) primary color is set for all the rest :)
Any change to get settings for this tab being added in future versions of UI.X? 😇
I'm with the Essential Suite, so not really need to implement things specifically on iO, as long as it can be inherited 😅

I wouldn't want to speculate on that; Given that styles like iO currently have it coded-in via CSS, it could potentially require a fair amount of investment in order to ensure we cover all the bases. Still, you never know!

Could this be automated at all? Or with a popup notice maybe? 🤔

I'm using Firefox for Android (too), tried the manual add to home screen steps but it still opens within the browser... I'll have a closer look later tonight, is there anything I am missing?

I'd say make use of XenForo's notices system to encourage users to add it, given that it is going to be different depending on device (and browser).

What setting did you choose for "Web app display"? Standalone should give the most "app like" UI.

I still have some settings to look into, might be in need to ask a couple of more questions if can't change/disable a couple of elements (like the line below the main nav bar), should I contact you through the support or may I continue to take advantage of the community here? 😅

Thanks for your time, willl (y)

Generally speaking, using the support system is preferred. While I try to keep an eye out on here (as does the rest of the team), we don't always catch everything, and the support system allows us to communicate a little easier and share information that you may not want to put out on the forums.

it could potentially require a fair amount of investment in order to ensure we cover all the bases. Still, you never know!
got it (y)
I'd say make use of XenForo's notices system to encourage users to add it, given that it is going to be different depending on device (and browser).
Yep, I was thinking about that.. I'll check if there's a command for mobile that can be turned into a link/button
What setting did you choose for "Web app display"? Standalone should give the most "app like" UI.
Set to Standalone, yes (just double checked). But still not working as expected 🤔 (the icon also is not considered at all)

Generally speaking, using the support system is preferred.
Alright then, I'll go that way if needed 😉

Thanks @willl for your time 🙂 (hi there @Dalton Prock! 😁😜)

Did some further investigating, and I'll admit that I myself have very little experience in the PWA department, but I've brought it up with the team. Hoping we'll have an answer for you on it. It looks like Firefox is expecting a little more prompting on that front before it'll recognize the web app features, while Chrome just knows when you to the "Add to Home Screen" option.

Guys I'm getting a "Page not found" 🧐 error on upgrade attempt, after hitting the Upgrade button in the ACP>Aspect>Style page.

Should I follow the manual process from the help files? :unsure:

1589495948496.png

Alright I went trough the "Install & Upgrade" tool, by overwriting the master iO style and it succeded.
May a do the same for the Dark Mode or do you want this "issue" to be tracked? :)

Guys I'm getting a "Page not found" 🧐 error on upgrade attempt, after hitting the Upgrade button in the ACP>Aspect>Style page.

Should I follow the manual process from the help files? :unsure:

Thank you for reporting this, @El Porcharo! I'll go ahead and get an issue added for this.

Alright I went trough the "Install & Upgrade" tool, by overwriting the master iO style and it succeded.
May a do the same for the Dark Mode or do you want this "issue" to be tracked? :)
No need, I'll make it so this is for all ThemeHouse theme upgrades.

When i want to upgrade i get this message, it stays even when i upgrade the xml file by hand. How can i fix this?

1590153891209.webp

ThemeHouse updated iO with a new update entry:

Version 2.1.10.0.0 Released

Changelog:
  • XenForo 2.1.10.0.0 compatibility
  • Improved footer widget styling
  • Fixed an issue with tooltip arrow styling
  • Improved discussion list coloring properties which now allow you to color both even/odd colors
Note: This release cannot be used on XenForo 2.0, it is exclusively for XenForo 2.1 only.
Note: This update does not require a UI.X add-on update to function properly.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Asking my question here, as it might be useful for somebody else too...

I'm trying again to set the webapp to work, but still I'm finding it a bit hard to...
I've installed Chrome on my phone, to see if it would work at all, so finally the home screen link opens up to a full screen standalone navigation experience. BUT...

But my settings looks to be mainly ignored, except maybe the forum title which is shown on splashscreen on a white background.
The favicon is still totally ignored.

So I did a bit of research and found this tool, and I used it to create a set of files with a bit more of customization, included different icon sizes.
Then I unchecked the manifest.json option in ACP > Options > [UI.X] Options and uploaded all these files via FTP, on my forum's root.

But nothing changed at all: adding to homescreen is still ignoring the icon, plus it still shows the white background in the splash screen. :cautious:

What should I do to manually implement this to make sure it works as expected? Any chance at all?

Asking my question here, as it might be useful for somebody else too...

I'm trying again to set the webapp to work, but still I'm finding it a bit hard to...
I've installed Chrome on my phone, to see if it would work at all, so finally the home screen link opens up to a full screen standalone navigation experience. BUT...

But my settings looks to be mainly ignored, except maybe the forum title which is shown on splashscreen on a white background.
The favicon is still totally ignored.

So I did a bit of research and found this tool, and I used it to create a set of files with a bit more of customization, included different icon sizes.
Then I unchecked the manifest.json option in ACP > Options > [UI.X] Options and uploaded all these files via FTP, on my forum's root.

But nothing changed at all: adding to homescreen is still ignoring the icon, plus it still shows the white background in the splash screen. :cautious:

What should I do to manually implement this to make sure it works as expected? Any chance at all?
no clues? 😯
Apologies for the major delay, @El Porcharo - Please create a ticket on this so we can take a look :)

It looks like the is-highlighted CSS class is missing in the reports page. I am unable to easily identify the reports assigned to me:

1593009083983.webp

Looks fine in the default style:

1593009132170.webp

Top Bottom