iO

iO [Paid] 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to buy ($35.00)
ThemeHouse updated iO with a new update entry:

Version 2.2.3.0.0 Released

Changelog:
  • XenForo 2.2.3 compatibility
  • Fixed an issue that caused forum, what's new, and media tab drop-downs to shift to the left which is only viewable when logged in and using sidebar navigation.
  • Fixed an issue with search z-index which caused the search bar to end up behind the navigation bar when its location is set to the staff bar.
  • Fixed an issue in QA threads that caused the styling to break when selecting a new solution.
  • Fixed an issue with the left...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ThemeHouse updated iO with a new update entry:

Version 2.2.4.0.0 Released

Changelog:
  • XenForo 2.2.4 compatibility
  • Added a feature that wraps the nav phrase in span for additional design options with the sidebar navigation
  • Fixed an issue on Legend that caused the login phrase to not be viewable on mobile
  • Fixed an issue that caused meta titles to not work properly
  • Fixed an issue with the overlay blur effect that caused page width issues on mobile when modals are opened
  • Fixed an issue with the Fab button which caused it to show above...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Does anyone know what these menu separators on the public navigation menu dropdown depends on?

I want to add another one above "What's new" but I can't remember if there was an option or not :unsure:

1619720647135.png

is there a way for the "new posts" "trending (themehouse addons)" widgets to display in this style in a way that 50% is not blank.

Example, in my forum it looks like this:

a45.webp

You can see how there is a large part in "white" and I would like it to look similar to this:

a121.webp

It's possible? Thanks

Is there a way to enable a Logo/header element above the forum navigation and below the staff bar?

Also even with latest update the email still loses styling

1626665728576.webp

in the old version there are still icons there, in 2.2.6 it's just squares, I wonder, how to call the icons again
replies icon and views icon

This is a display font error, when Font Material and Font Material Outline modes are enabled
When I turn on Font Awesome, everything works normally

Can I ask if there is a way or how to fix such a font error?
Hello! I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues. If you would please create a ticket on our support portal here as thereafter our team will then assist you with troubleshooting this issue :)

I just realized that there is a sort of style error in the CSS on mobile view.

I've been wondering why the alert count was not showing anymore on my PWA, until I "accidentally" noticed that it was there, but too far away

The right position value for the alerts count badge is wrong, as you can see in the screenshot below:

1629213456990.png

in fact if I remove the minus, it becomes visible again:

1629213620233.png

I thought it was some faulty edit on my child style, so I tested all of my parent and child styles, and I could see that also iO Dark is affected.

So I temporarily fixed it adding this custom CSS code to extra.less:

.uix_hasBottomTabs .uix_tabList .badgeContainer::after {right: 20px!IMPORTANT;}

and now it's back to its place:

1629214247929.png

Is anyone else having this issue?

Top Bottom