• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.5 Improvements to notices

Myke623

With the introduction of the above option it is now possible to display an image on a notice. You can either display the current visitor's avatar or provide a path or URL to one:
Will the positional attributes for the image be controllable (CSS?) on a per-notice basis? Or are they always floated left (assumption based on screenshot)?

erich37

Alluidh

Only a short question. Will it be possible to use empty fields as a criteria now?
Example: Give a notice to all members who don't have an entry for ICQ

I made this as a suggestion long time ago and it's needed ;)

tommydamic68

Should have the option to "disable" when viewing with a small mobile device like a cell phone. When I had a similar add on - that was the biggest complaint from mobile users, it blocked the screen on their phone, hence why I have disabled that add on.

Last edited:

Martok

Should have the option to "disable" when viewing with a small mobile device like a cell phone. When I had a similar add on - that was the biggest complaint from mobil users, it blocked the screen on their phone, hence why I have disabled that add on.
There is this option of you read the Visibility options bit in the first post. ;)

wedgar

Again.....Summary of all new features: (XF 1.5)

1. Responsive admin control panel
  2. Profile post comments can now be reported
  3. Soft deleting profile post comments
  4. They can be undeleted (if soft deleted)
  5. The Ability to like profile post comments
  6. The Ability to search profile post comments
  7. They also appear in the news feed
  8. They can be approved/unapproved
  9. Profile post comments have always been subject to spam checks, but now they have support for the moderation queue rather than blocked completely.
  10. Moderator actions on profile post comments are now logged in the Moderator Log
  11. Warnings can be issued on comments
  12. And you can trigger the spam cleaner from a comment and the comments can be soft deleted (and restored) via the spam clean process.
  13. Ability to disable trophies globally
  14. Threads with the latest posts in the sidebar
  15. Independent language selector for the Admin CP
  16. Resend a user's email confirmation from the Admin CP
  17. Additional Moderator Log logging
  18. Bulk add-on toggle
  19. Two-Step Verification
  20. Password andEmail Change Notifications
  21. PasswordReset Process Changed
  22. Notices: Displaying an image
  23. Notices: Visibility options
  24. Notices: Floating notices
  25. Notices: Guest dismissal
  26. Notices: Resetting notices
Definitely some cool stuff being released...