XF 1.1 Importing new style / overwriting any installed style

Makes the Whole Forum Displayed only "White Page/Blank"

Is this normal?
No, it's not generally normal (of course not).

First let's see if we can make that white page display an error. As normally a white page is basically suppressed (silent) error. This assuming you were not playing with templates as I have seen someone mess up their css so bad that it failed to load, but we'll assume add-on conflict or host issue.

Add this into your config.php

PHP:
$config['debug'] = 1;

This will place your site in debug mode and should in theory display an error. Post it here. If you don't get anything, don't worry to much about. But it normally will spit something out.

Next, you should remove that and add this

PHP:
$config['enableListeners'] = false;

This generally will turn off every add-on. If your site loads after this, then you know for sure its an add-on issue. Then its only a matter of a process of elimination.

If you're site still is all white, my question will be what have your changed (if not you, your host)?

I'm using file cache, and eAccelerator.
OK.

Hope you made a backup recently. If that answer is no, it wouldn't hurt to do so now.

What you have in your config.php ? Make sure your values are correct.

Also try deleting everything in your file cache folder.... Don't worry its safe to do and it will regenerate.

If you have access to adminCP now is a good time to rebuild your templates. One way to do this is

/install/index.php?upgrade/

And click "rebuild master data".

If you still have a nice white page, try disabling one or both of the cache options.

Top Bottom