XF 2.2 Stack Trace Error after Installing New Style, Author Says it isn't the Style

Matthew Hutchinson

I recently licensed a copy of XenTR's "Innovate Dark" style, and now I'm getting a stack trace error.

The style's author said their designs and addons don't do license checks, and suggested other styles or addons I'm using may be conflicting with Innovate Dark.

I have two free styles installed that my users can choose from, called Shades of Blue and Shades of Grey. Both of them use XF's existing framework to control a board's appearance and don't use any special coding or addons. I created child styles from them and, until now, have been using them them for my board, allowing my users to switch between them as desired. The only addons I have are Standard Library 1.18.4 and Warning Improvements 2.9.0.

Any ideas on how to solve this?

NOTE: I've redacted the the domain name in the error message as it's an adults-only forum but the section under Request State that reads, "["referrer"] => string(35)" is trying to point to my old domain.

Stack Trace

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, '[E_USER_WARNING...', '/home/dh_m2d8r6...', 692)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(692): trigger_error('Template public...', 512)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1621): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateData('public', 'error')
#3 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('error', Array)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(49): XF\Template\Template->render()
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(429): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderErrors(Array)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Error))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Error), 'json')
#8 src/XF/App.php(2487): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#9 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#10 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#11 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
["url"] => string(134) "/index.php?login/&_xfRequestUri=%2Findex.php&_xfWithData=1&_xfToken=1687600168%2C3dc2b97bb2d575bb41ec4ff27bf3a77b&_xfResponseType=json"
["referrer"] => string(35) "[redacted]"
["_GET"] => array(5) {
["login/"] => string(0) ""
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(10) "/index.php"
["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(43) "1687600168,3dc2b97bb2d575bb41ec4ff27bf3a77b"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Last edited: