Fixed Import IPB 3.4.4 to XenForo - Undefined offset: 1

Adam Howard

PHP:
Undefined offset: 1

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Importer/IPBoard.php at line 672
    XenForo_Importer_IPBoard->_convertUserFieldChoices() in XenForo/Importer/IPBoard.php at line 591
    XenForo_Importer_IPBoard->stepUserFields() in XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php at line 77
    XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 180
    XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 232
    XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_startStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 175
    XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionStartStep() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home2/newlibar/public_html/libar/admin.php at line 13

I get this when trying to import = Import Custom User Fields

Moving to bugs. The devs may wish to be more defensive about the profile field values. Your data had this in the middle:

Rich (BB code):
...|zw=Zimbabwe|||Afghanistan=Afghanistan|...

I removed two of the pipes to fix the error.

Moving to bugs. The devs may wish to be more defensive about the profile field values. Your data had this in the middle:

Rich (BB code):
...|zw=Zimbabwe|||Afghanistan=Afghanistan|...

I removed two of the pipes to fix the error.
I also noticed when importing users or post (don't recall which) it reached 100.2 %

But all seems well (so far), so I just kept moving along.

Top Bottom